ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

[$15] GIGANTIC GRAIN BRUSHES (ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR GRAIN BRUSHES)

• Please log in to reply
[$15] GIGANTIC GRAIN BRUSHES (ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR GRAIN BRUSHES)

julianurahmani
julianurahmani
    Rep
    Lurker

Threads: 0
Credits: 0
Six years registered

Xuwqgyz.jpg

The brush points are not randomly scattered around. I created the perfect mathematical positions of the points. It’s the key to the perfect brush movement and beautiful final touch. Enjoy!
If you want to make your illustration more artistic and create the beautiful noise texture effect, this is the tool! I created perfect brushes. It’s easy to use.
You will get the 5 noise brushes in a different size. Installing instruction for the Adobe Illustrator. Step By Step Tutorial ( How to create a noise texture and gradient ).

Is there an update?

tough017
tough017
    Rep

Four years registered

Perfect thanks !

Iper45er5
Iper45er5
    Rep

Four years registered

Xuwqgyz.jpg

So cool bro thanks

The brush points are not randomly scattered around. I created the perfect mathematical positions of the points. It’s the key to the perfect brush movement and beautiful final touch. Enjoy!
If you want to make your illustration more artistic and create the beautiful noise texture effect, this is the tool! I created perfect brushes. It’s easy to use.
You will get the 5 noise brushes in a different size. Installing instruction for the Adobe Illustrator. Step By Step Tutorial ( How to create a noise texture and gradient ).

Jumaati
Jumaati
    Rep
    Lurker

Five years registered

Checking....If it works, I'll give you an up-vote. Thank you.

stephs1
stephs1
    Rep
    Addicted

• PipPipPipPipPip
Three years registered

how to use them

kim1993
kim1993
    Rep
    Lurker

Three years registered

Great! this is what im looking for!

BingaBing
BingaBing
    Rep
    Bubble Pop!

Threads: 2
Five years registered

Thanks you're the best

tumblr_m2idicho6e1qid2nw.gif

666bored666
666bored666
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 7

Three years registered

thanks

feafea
feafea
    Rep
    Lurker

Three years registered

Xuwqgyz.jpg

You will get the 5 noise brushes in a different size. Installing instruction for the Adobe Illustrator. Step By Step Tutorial ( How to crea

Xuwqgyz.jpg

Xuwqgyz.jpg

thanks

te a noise texture and gradient ).

Asmaman
Asmaman
    Rep
    Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip

Three years registered

Xuwqgyz.jpg

thank you boss