ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

TheLegendBROLY CRACKING PACK ( Noob Friendly ) [ Crack Never Been This Easy ]

• Please log in to reply
TheLegendBROLY CRACKING PACK ( Noob Friendly ) [ Crack Never Been This Easy ]

jsdh2002
jsdh2002
    Rep

Threads: 0
Credits: 0
One year registered

[/spoiler]

if you want a good speed make sur you chose: 500-1000 for Timeout, just pick those settings : 

By downloading this tools and using this method for proxies and also having a good combo, you'll admit that this tools are NOOB FRIENDLY tools indeed. ( Edit if u felt the same huh :wub: )

I won't brag saying it's been difficult and all that drama... But i spent a long period to gather the right tools, it took me time, and lost rdps while trying to fiend the right tools and most was RATS. So at least appreciate that guys DON'T LEECH :uuh:

This Pack contains so many crackers/checkers; MOST WANTED : LOL Cracker/checker, FORTNITE ( i prefer Axenta ), Steam, Origin, Uplay, PSN....etc

DON'T underestimate the tools by the names of their OWNERS, and i bet those are better than any other ones, 

Of Course and again, download and use those ones at your own risks, i prefer if u use them on VPS/RDP or SandBoxies...etc. ANYWAY, never use a cracking tool on your own PC or LAPTOP

PACK:

Spoiler

VirusTotal:

https://www.virustot...4fdc1/detection

Remember !! USE THIS AT YOUR OWN RISKS, i'm not the one to blame if anything happens.

BONUS:

USE THOSE TYPE OF PROXIES WITH THE FOLLOWING TOOLS FOR SPEED and MAXIMUM POSSIBLE HITS

FORTNITE : Use HTTP/HTTPS

STEAM : SOCKS5

AND for the rest just use SOCKS4

AS is said I'm givingaway ALL THE TOOLS I USE !! I also use STORM: the best and the FASTEST and EASIEST CRACKER you can find.

STORM:

Spoiler

CONFIGS: I checked all the fucking existing CONFIGS for STORM and those are the ONLY ONES WORKING BY FAR

Spoiler

IMORTANT: If a config seems to not work for you, just change the type of proxies that you are using for example: some require Socks and others requires HTTPs, a good combo, and a little patience.

NOTE: Before u use any config here that you don't know what combo/proxies you should apply for that particular config, just type the website name on the config and try to get to know the website as well it's possible, which means: whichcountryy is it for....Etc then you should use a targeted Proxies/combos for that config.

ENJOY! :wub:

[/hide]
ty

mrozu3333
mrozu3333
    Rep

Threads: 0
Credits: 0

ty

gdfgdfgfdgfdg

Pippo5000
Pippo5000