ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Scam report against | 1727807-xxresets | $95

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
Scam report against | 1727807-xxresets | $95

Bloodsucker28
Bloodsucker28
    Rep
    Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip
Threads: 17
Credits: 0

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Six years registered

Username: xxresets
Profile Link: https://www.nulled.t...727807-xxresets
Short Description Of Product/Service: bought configs
Screenshots of conversation:

6839118a7c551571e22ca48a1908238b.png

53ebc213d78d5fcf9925448973daa4a6.png

3fb153630cb995ecbf571916f5bab6db.png

2e2b5af12b195e3d623da4e8f210237c.png

084f5fc048a5833ac8ac14465dbc1e6c.png

10cc6a53dfd0296bd086c26c97d7714f.png

# you can see how he wanted 3 configs total for $50 which i gave him. Morrisons brute, MorrisonsMore and Odean.

# plus i updated the config for him and he wanted me to doit again while i dont have time and im studying for finals and he started saying i will chargeback if u dont refund me and stuff like that. He has been removed from few discords already for charging back.

#All configs were given to him including papajohns which he paid seperate and he charges back on paypal that $15 payment.

# payment of $30 sent to him in ss. and he confirms by saying cool.

Amount scammed: 95$

Information: He bought multiple configs in past and he recently buy morrisons and pays me $50 plus wanted more configs within same price. So now morrisons dies so he asks for full refund when he got 3 configs in $50 . agrees on $30 refund and i send him btc and charge back all his previous payments worth of $65 and takes my $30 and blocks me.

Making custom configs for BlackBullet!

Sniffing Api's is FUN & EASY!!!

Discord: BloodSucker#3766

xxresets
xxresets
    Rep
    UK

• PipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 34
Five years registered

As you can clearly see from my thread.

We agreed $50 for the morrisons proxyless config, the other 2 configs (odeon + more) you provided were extras.

They weren't what I purchased.

Thread - https://www.nulled.t...oodsucker28-50/

Unsure how I've "scammed" you for $95. 

When you agreed to fix the config if it broke, which I've shown proof of you saying this. 

I don't understand where you've got the idea I want my refund in btc? I don't use btc so I find that hard to believe.

I'm not paying $50 for a config which worked for a couple of hours then you couldn't be bothered to update it I contacted you trying to resolve it before opening a paypal dispute.

The $15 paypal case I will close, it opened both as they were sent to the same email address. 

But like I've said I've shown all the proof of what I was purchasing and the agreement we had that you'd fix if the config broke.

You failed to do that and won't refund the $50 so I will leave my scam report open until the matter is resolved. 

Bloodsucker28
Bloodsucker28
    Rep
    Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip

Deal with caution
Six years registered

As you can clearly see from my thread.

We agreed $50 for the morrisons proxyless config, the other 2 configs (odeon + more) you provided were extras.

They weren't what I purchased.

Thread - https://www.nulled.t...oodsucker28-50/

Unsure how I've "scammed" you for $95. 

When you agreed to fix the config if it broke, which I've shown proof of you saying this. 

I don't understand where you've got the idea I want my refund in btc? I don't use btc so I find that hard to believe.

I'm not paying $50 for a config which worked for a couple of hours then you couldn't be bothered to update it I contacted you trying to resolve it before opening a paypal dispute.

The $15 paypal case I will close, it opened both as they were sent to the same email address. 

But like I've said I've shown all the proof of what I was purchasing and the agreement we had that you'd fix if the config broke.

You failed to do that and won't refund the $50 so I will leave my scam report open until the matter is resolved. 

you agreed on btc payment bud and u gave me ur btc address. i didnt send btc to space so aliens can have the money smart one. i sent to the btc address u provide and u block me right away bud. stop lying straught up. full chat is there. you can delete chat all you want now. its done bud

xxresets
xxresets
    Rep
    UK

• PipPipPipPipPip
Five years registered

you agreed on btc payment bud and u gave me ur btc address. i didnt send btc to space so aliens can have the money smart one. i sent to the btc address u provide and u block me right away bud. stop lying straught up. full chat is there. you can delete chat all you want now. its done bud

So where's this proof I asked for btc payment? and where is the proof that blockchain is my btc address

as I haven't used btc in months. 

I've shown all the proof needed in my thread, I tried to sort this issue out with you privately. I'm not wasting $50 on a dead config, you also have the thread still up which is false advertising as the config does not work.

xxresets
xxresets
    Rep
    UK

• PipPipPipPipPip
Five years registered

The fact you would even offer a refund in a different payment method the buyer purchased the product with sounds unbelievable. 

I paid $50 via paypal and have shown all the conversation / chat log on the report I've made against you. 

Bloodsucker28
Bloodsucker28
    Rep
    Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip

Deal with caution
Six years registered

So where's this proof I asked for btc payment? and where is the proof that blockchain is my btc address

as I haven't used btc in months. 

I've shown all the proof needed in my thread, I tried to sort this issue out with you privately. I'm not wasting $50 on a dead config, you also have the thread still up which is false advertising as the config does not work.

read the thread what it says bud. and who did i send the payment to then? oh let me gues your ghost? and oh wait i wonder why u said cool huh? dang much be like out of nowhere. What a joke you are man.

xxresets
xxresets
    Rep
    UK

• PipPipPipPipPip
Five years registered

read the thread what it says bud. and who did i send the payment to then? oh let me gues your ghost? and oh wait i wonder why u said cool huh? dang much be like out of nowhere. What a joke you are man.

Sorry where is the proof I even own that btc address lmao? I said cool to your previous message which you deleted. 
You put "Sent that by accident" so I simply replied with cool.

I mean if you can show me asking for btc and giving you that btc address that's all the proof you need?

But I paid via paypal and that's where I expect my refund.

Now I'm not going back and forth on this issue, I will leave my report open until this matter is resolved and wait for Lucas to get back to me. 

Bloodsucker28
Bloodsucker28
    Rep
    Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip

Deal with caution
Six years registered

Sorry where is the proof I even own that btc address lmao? I said cool to your previous message which you deleted. 
You put "Sent that by accident" so I simply replied with cool.

I mean if you can show me asking for btc and giving you that btc address that's all the proof you need?

But I paid via paypal and that's where I expect my refund.

Now I'm not going back and forth on this issue, I will leave my report open until this matter is resolved and wait for Lucas to get back to me. 

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO my god boi. "sent by accident" ? HAHAHA bro just stop talking now lmao. let lucas decide.

xxresets
xxresets
    Rep
    UK

• PipPipPipPipPip
Five years registered

I want to see the proof of me asking for btc? and sending my "btc address"? 

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO my god boi. "sent by accident" ? HAHAHA bro just stop talking now lmao. let lucas decide

I paid via paypal so surely if you agreed on a refund you'd issue it to the same payment method I used in the first place.

That's why the paypal case is open as I have not received a refund for the config 

Lucas
Lucas
    Rep
    Your friendly nulled admin

[STAFF]
Threads: 145
Credits: 99

Eight years registered

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO my god boi. "sent by accident" ? HAHAHA bro just stop talking now lmao. let lucas decide.

Show a screenshot of him providing you that bitcoin address? 

QNnNXEB.gif

MY ONLY BITCOIN ADDRESS IS IN MY PROFILE. IF I SEND A DIFFERENT ONE IT'S NOT ME. 

I HAVE 2 DISCORD PROFILES:

"@lucas.1337" DISCORD ID IS "474341590891102219"

"@n.to" DISCORD ID IS "1056693864322318406"

MY TELEGRAM: t.me/LucasNulledTo

https://www.nulled.t...ypto-addresses/

^MY ONLY CRYPTO ADDRESSES^ 

ALWAYS ASK FOR A PM, NEVER SEND ME MONEY WITHOUT RECEIVING A MESSAGE FROM ME ON NULLED. I WILL NEVER REFUSE TO PM YOU. 

READ THIS TO AVOID BEING SCAMMED: 

https://www.nulled.to/topic/543296-beware-new-impersonation-scam-must-read/

https://www.nulled.to/topic/464285-recent-increase-of-scams