ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Spotify Checker/Config that shows # of invites left?

• Please log in to reply
Spotify Checker/Config that shows # of invites left?

FreddDS
FreddDS
    Rep
    Addicted

• PipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 1
Credits: 0
Five years registered

Does anyone know the checker or config for Spotify that shows family owner's and the number of invites left? I had one, because I have a file with results from one, but I must of deleted it, because I no longer have it. Here's an example of what the hits looks like.

[email protected]:password | Country = US | Product = Premium for Family | Expiration = 11/25/18 | Payment Method = Visa **** 7032 | Invites = 7 |

Any help finding out which checker or config that brought these results, would be greatly appreciated!

kelvin02
kelvin02
    Rep

• PipPip
Threads: 0
Five years registered
Thank

Lonelyyyyy
Lonelyyyyy
    Rep

Threads: 235

Five years registered

Bump this. Need to know it too!

EternalEnigma
EternalEnigma
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 74
Credits: 6

Five years registered

Its a BlackBullet config. I've uploaded the configs here https://anonfile.com...b/SpotifyBB_rar

The .bbc will work with the latest cracked BlackBullet (and the official one), version 2.1.6

The .ini will work with 2.0.2 Blackbullet 

In case of an investigation by any federal entity or similar, I do not have any involvement with this group or with the people in it, I do not know how i am here, probably added by a third party, I do not support any actions by the member of this group