ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

LSD or mushroom first ?

• Please log in to reply
LSD or mushroom first ?

Patalo25
Patalo25
    Rep
    Lurker

• Pip
Threads: 3
Credits: 0
Five years registered

Hi,

I ask severals persons about if I should start by trying LSD first or Mushroom and nobody told me the same things..

Did someone tried each and can help me ?

Thanks good day/night :)

ksjdgasdeeex
ksjdgasdeeex
    Rep
    Coders.GG

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 31

Six years registered

firework first

Alair
Alair
    Rep
    https://rare-pepe.com/

Threads: 172

Five years registered

iv only tryed lsd and dmt

if i was you i will go with lsd first 

Edited by Xagrai, 05 November 2018 - 08:33 PM.

Patalo25
Patalo25
    Rep
    Lurker

• Pip
Five years registered

iv only tryed lsd and dmt

if i was you i will go with lsd first 

Well a nice friend of mine told me that if I try LSD first I have less chance to endure a bad trip. Thanks for your help I will do that :)

NegerBoll
NegerBoll
    Rep
    addict

• PipPip
Five years registered

Well a nice friend of mine told me that if I try LSD first I have less chance to endure a bad trip. Thanks for your help I will do that :)

You should definitely try shrooms first though. The emotions & vision is a lot tougher than on LSD (also depends how much ug / g)
You should start off with 1gram of shrooms. Give it a while, week or two & go on with 120ug LSD MAX first try though.

Be sure to be with someone, or have a tripsitter.

CryptoBarn
CryptoBarn
    Rep

Threads: 13
Five years registered

For me LSD has always been more introspective, where I'm focused more on exploring my own consciousness and subconscious. Whereas Psilocybin is more like connecting to a higher power that feels cosmic in nature, some might say spiritual. LSD has never given me that kind of feeling of connectedness to the universe, or at least not nearly as powerful.

Psilocybin trips do have introspective properties too. Everyone has to work through there own issues regarding Ego, belief systems, relationships, ect.. before these things drop their real payload onto your mind. But Psilocybin will take you much further out into states of higher consciousness after repeated use.

As far as getting the real thing, Psilocybin mushroom spores are legal in the USA (if you happen to be there) and can be mail ordered and grown easily. The mushrooms are easy to identify once you're familiar with them and there isn't any close substitutes someone might give you instead. LSD on the other hand is very hard to synthesize and the precursors are restricted and watched by the DEA so chemists often use alternatives that will give you an impure product. You also have to be careful you're not actually getting an NBOMe on your blotter, which feels similar but is much more toxic and dangerous than LSD and has resulted in the deaths of people thinking they were taking LSD. As with any clandestine chemical drug you should be responsible and use a test kit before ingesting it.

So I guess my suggestion would be Psilocybin mushrooms. And don't take a little bit either or you'll be missing out on what it can really do. Most bad trips happen because you didn't take enough. I consider 3.5 grams a low end dose for a 160lb person, 5 grams will do you well.

And don't pass up the opportunity to experience the holy grail of psychedelics, N,N-Dimethyltryptamine if it ever falls on your lap.

*VPN Accounts*

*Pandora Premium Accounts - Play Any Song*,

*Restaurant Giftcards*, *Shopping Rewards* and More!

https://selly.gg/u/CryptoBarn

Nikopai
Nikopai
    Rep

Threads: 4
Seven years registered

You should probably try LSD first as it generally has a lot easier headspace to get through if you end up stuck in a thought loop.

Shrooms would also be fine too, and they don't last as long but if you do decide to dose shrooms I would dose on the lower end.