ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Sqli dumper vs V3n0m-Scanner vs Dork searcher ez

• Please log in to reply
Sqli dumper vs V3n0m-Scanner vs Dork searcher ez

josephgarland
josephgarland
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Threads: 8
Credits: 0
Six years registered

Right i'm just looking for some opinions so go ahead if you want to rant and argue in the comments defending your favourite because to be honest its not always about the efficiency i would say its more about what you prefer and which one comes easiest to you. Anyway here my opinion:

I think that dork searcher ez gets a lot of errors bugs out and isnt really that consistent.

I think that sql dumper is good but slow at getting urls and dumping so i would rather use SqlMap to dump

Finally i just started using V3n0m-Scanner which takes a while to set up (not going into details on why)

but overall i put in 3k dorks asked it to scan 5 pages on google per dork as a test and ran it at 500 threads and ended up getting 54 thousand urls in 10 mins.

Please tell me if this is normal to get that many urls in my discord or in the comments because personally if the Url's work out alright and get me reasonable dumps then this will become my all time favourite method.

My discord is: What#5346     i just got into exploiting and making dorks but most of mine end up being mid quality and semi private so feel free to hit me up if you wanna give me a hand, i have only spent around 2 weeks doing this sort of stuff and in those 2 weeks i tend to spend 4-5 hours day researching and trying to develop my own private HQ methods

Frgoogoggo
Frgoogoggo
    Rep
    Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip
Threads: 0
Five years registered

V3n0m-Scanner is clearly the best. (if you know how to set it up)!

josephgarland
josephgarland
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Six years registered

V3n0m-Scanner is clearly the best. (if you know how to set it up)!

How do i undo the dislike i gave i actually meant to like the comment xD

Frgoogoggo
Frgoogoggo
    Rep
    Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip
Five years registered

FeelsBadMan :c

DonFranko
DonFranko
    Rep

Threads: 10

Five years registered

Right i'm just looking for some opinions so go ahead if you want to rant and argue in the comments defending your favourite because to be honest its not always about the efficiency i would say its more about what you prefer and which one comes easiest to you. Anyway here my opinion:

I think that dork searcher ez gets a lot of errors bugs out and isnt really that consistent.

I think that sql dumper is good but slow at getting urls and dumping so i would rather use SqlMap to dump

Finally i just started using V3n0m-Scanner which takes a while to set up (not going into details on why)

but overall i put in 3k dorks asked it to scan 5 pages on google per dork as a test and ran it at 500 threads and ended up getting 54 thousand urls in 10 mins.

Please tell me if this is normal to get that many urls in my discord or in the comments because personally if the Url's work out alright and get me reasonable dumps then this will become my all time favourite method.

My discord is: What#5346     i just got into exploiting and making dorks but most of mine end up being mid quality and semi private so feel free to hit me up if you wanna give me a hand, i have only spent around 2 weeks doing this sort of stuff and in those 2 weeks i tend to spend 4-5 hours day researching and trying to develop my own private HQ methods

Eveyone thinks that v3n0m is the best because it's on linux but they are wrong. The best proxyless is dork searcher with bing only fast af and overall better than v3n0m. V3n0m it's slower and 30% of the urls you will got are not supported on sqli dumper. sqli dumper is the best choice to use with proxies because you will get google urls that are better than bing.

josephgarland
josephgarland
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Six years registered

Eveyone thinks that v3n0m is the best because it's on linux but they are wrong. The best proxyless is dork searcher with bing only fast af and overall better than v3n0m. V3n0m it's slower and 30% of the urls you will got are not supported on sqli dumper. sqli dumper is the best choice to use with proxies because you will get google urls that are better than bing.

for starters thats because sql dumper is pretty shit at dumping and slow af so dont act smart when you're another dumbass.... People use sqlmap to dump data and it dumps everything you get off of v3n0m. 

Secondly dork searcher is trash because the urls you get are mainly bing and useless af so if you have a single brain cell left do some research before replying

DonFranko
DonFranko
    Rep

Threads: 10

Five years registered

for starters thats because sql dumper is pretty shit at dumping and slow af so dont act smart when you're another dumbass.... People use sqlmap to dump data and it dumps everything you get off of v3n0m. 

Secondly dork searcher is trash because the urls you get are mainly bing and useless af so if you have a single brain cell left do some research before replying

Bing is not useless lol. I analyzed all the reasons why dork searcher ez is better. V3n0m also check bing retard. Do you research before you talk :)

zx894697zx
zx894697zx
    Rep
    Lurker

Five years registered

good