ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

SQLi Dumper - Not Dumping

• Please log in to reply
SQLi Dumper - Not Dumping

Noob2018
Noob2018
    Rep
    Addicted

• PipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 6
Credits: 0
Five years registered

Hi im having a hard time with SQLi Dumper. Its dumping some rows but then not dumping the good ones(CC Details etc). I have a really bad internet connection as in 5Mbps(Yes u can laugh) and my UN says it all, i am new and a Noob. So please all u smart guys and gals out there, please help the Noob out :-)

BTW im using ver 9.8.2 of SQLi Dumper and ive Downloaded 8.2 & 8.3 and tried them with no luck. I have tried using a VPN and a Proxy together and Seperate but again no luck.

CrackZoneGuru
CrackZoneGuru
    Rep
    Subscribe on YouTube @CrackZoneGuruTM

• PipPipPip
Threads: 9
Five years registered

Buy a VPS or RDP 

cheap rdp 4gb ram with 40gb hdd for only 5$ USD per month and i clearly think its a very affordable man, $5 per month :) 

BTW follow my channel everything how to get urls like a pro upto 50k google urls only, how to crack fortnite etc : https://www.youtube....dalRKbakV2IDipA

Noob2018
Noob2018
    Rep
    Addicted

• PipPipPipPipPip
Five years registered

Hi Guru thanku for your advice. I will have to Google those RDP's and VDP's so i know exactly what ur advising me to get. TBH i run only 1 Dork at a time it goes for about 2-3min then stops or the URL list will just stop producing so i then cancel the search.

Well ive got more thn a couple of problems i hope you can help me out with them please Guru or anyone else please:

1. Only Bing and Yandex search for URL's. Ive singled out Google to be the only search engine and it starts sits on zero then stops the search. Ive tried putting the thread per search provider from 1 through to 10 but that doesnt do much good either.

2. Am i actually able to get some good injectable URL's with my terrible internet connection or am i a hamster on a wheel and going nowhere ?

3. My google dorks are terrible. The hardest part is actually piecing them together to pave a path to quality injectables. Then theres the fact that things are always changing and new ways and exploits being introduced all the time. My problem is im using dorks that are expired and my results are reflecting that. 

In summary i guess i kind of need a mentor who i can ask for advice when i hit a brick wall. If anyone would be kind enough to take me under their wing i can assure you that i wouldnt take advantage.  

And i kinda get the jist of how hackers have spent hours and hours learning themselves from scratch and they arent going to teach "leechers" who havent put in the time and money and effort into learning hacking/pentesting. But i can assure you that i spend around 22hrs a day trying my hardest to research and learn and read up and experiment on how to become better at all this. But there are some stages when i have questions and google and all the hacker sites and security sites just cant explain it to me especially in dumbed down language.

Thats the point where i do something like this and put a post up asking for help(this is my 1st ever post). So im hoping that you guys could actually give me a hand and i do respect the fact that you arent gonna hold my hand all the way and i need to learn for myself. I also respect the fact that most of you guys know exactly what to do and how to do it and wont give up your knowledge for a crowd of people looking to gain from your hardwork, but i can assure you im not like that and i will always give back when results are showing and also wont tell the whole world about any help or suggestions that some of you people may offer t me in the form of private messages. I am a very respectful person and i do admire the skill it takes and the knowledge and problem solving skills to be competent in this field. 

Samafa
Samafa
    Rep

Threads: 1
Five years registered

Me too

CrackZoneGuru
CrackZoneGuru
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Five years registered

The trick is don't use vpn + use socks4 proxies in sqli 8.3 you will get up to 15k -20k google urls only. depends on your Dorks if they're HQ then you may reach 50,000 Google URLS too.

CrackZoneGuru
CrackZoneGuru
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Five years registered

Hi Guru thanku for your advice. I will have to Google those RDP's and VDP's so i know exactly what ur advising me to get. TBH i run only 1 Dork at a time it goes for about 2-3min then stops or the URL list will just stop producing so i then cancel the search.

Well ive got more thn a couple of problems i hope you can help me out with them please Guru or anyone else please:

1. Only Bing and Yandex search for URL's. Ive singled out Google to be the only search engine and it starts sits on zero then stops the search. Ive tried putting the thread per search provider from 1 through to 10 but that doesnt do much good either.

2. Am i actually able to get some good injectable URL's with my terrible internet connection or am i a hamster on a wheel and going nowhere ?

3. My google dorks are terrible. The hardest part is actually piecing them together to pave a path to quality injectables. Then theres the fact that things are always changing and new ways and exploits being introduced all the time. My problem is im using dorks that are expired and my results are reflecting that. 

In summary i guess i kind of need a mentor who i can ask for advice when i hit a brick wall. If anyone would be kind enough to take me under their wing i can assure you that i wouldnt take advantage.  

And i kinda get the jist of how hackers have spent hours and hours learning themselves from scratch and they arent going to teach "leechers" who havent put in the time and money and effort into learning hacking/pentesting. But i can assure you that i spend around 22hrs a day trying my hardest to research and learn and read up and experiment on how to become better at all this. But there are some stages when i have questions and google and all the hacker sites and security sites just cant explain it to me especially in dumbed down language.

Thats the point where i do something like this and put a post up asking for help(this is my 1st ever post). So im hoping that you guys could actually give me a hand and i do respect the fact that you arent gonna hold my hand all the way and i need to learn for myself. I also respect the fact that most of you guys know exactly what to do and how to do it and wont give up your knowledge for a crowd of people looking to gain from your hardwork, but i can assure you im not like that and i will always give back when results are showing and also wont tell the whole world about any help or suggestions that some of you people may offer t me in the form of private messages. I am a very respectful person and i do admire the skill it takes and the knowledge and problem solving skills to be competent in this field. 

I9fvP65.png

n0x10us
n0x10us
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 46

Five years registered

you;re probably running 1 dork, and a lousy one. This is completely stupid. You waste so much efficiency and time and you will never get good results.

enoliaz
enoliaz
    Rep
    https://shoppy.gg/@Eno

Threads: 73

Six years registered

Hello, my message will surely seem weird, but I would like to know how to find such a big combo!
with sqli I can find combo +/- large between 20k / 30k max and with slayer leecheer it's crap.
is it possible to advise me?
thank you in advance

Noob2018
Noob2018
    Rep
    Addicted

• PipPipPipPipPip
Five years registered

@JTFishjojo1 You are right in a way its pointless not stupid, but in my current area because its a new estate theres no cable under ground for ADSL or FIBRE Optic Internet to be connected or Installed. Those are my restrictions unfortunately so i have to live with only using Wireless 4G. The nearet Telco tower isnt next door so my DL Speed is around 1-4mbps which is "stupid" but reality.

Guru advised me to use a VPS which i did and i produced about 4000 URL's which is the most i have ever produced so thanku for that GURU but unfortunately not a single site ended up having 1x CC :-( even though there were 100+ injectable sites.

Ive got a couple of questions if you guys n gals dont mind helping me with:

1. As you know i have slow internet, by using a VPS is my home internet speed going to affect the performance of SQLi Dumper which has been downloaded and run on the VPS Machine. Im thinking that my home internet speed should not impact or limit the VPS's speed as i am actually not downloading anything my laptop is just being used as a Monitor of sorts. Is this correct or not ? And if im not correct then what can i do to use a virtual machine like a VPS or Dedicated Server without my internet speed affecting its performance ?

2. @Guru so ur saying that my SQLi Dumper cant search with Google due to me using a VPN ? and also not using SOCKS4 ? Ok i will try that out on SD8.3  but why isnt SQLi Dumper 9.8.2 not using Google to source URL's ??? Surely the developer would have fixed the issue by now right ?

3. In the settings file of SQLi Dumper is there any lines of code that i need to alter or enter to make the program run efficiently ?

Thanks in advance.

fsesfs
fsesfs
    Rep
    Lurker

• Pip
Threads: 0
Four years registered

thanks