ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Just a story

• Please log in to reply
Just a story

MrJellsons
MrJellsons
    Rep
    Addicted

Threads: 7
Credits: 0

Seven years registered

My name is naitsirk and im not ruski ruski people are ruski and im sure im not ruski. 

Have you ever thought about changing your live insurance? is a unique opportunity where you can jump into the void in an explosion of intense colors of harmony and sweet beauty where your penis will be the owner of that fantasy, I do not believe in God but is good being good with him dog looks like god but is just the reverse. ding dong where are you im there nigga! claws are funny dogs are gunny niigii are suply molo dolo don.

ppl thinks skniht are lit but tilt are ding and dong is bong gon dog is god god is love love is evol evol is evola evola is afrika afrika is akrifa akrifa is just a shitty shit i just made today.

Be clean and you will get watter little musrom, jump on it little mario, go for it yosi i know you are there.

Guns are good ? remember god is dog dog is love love is evol and evol is fuking evola men stop dat shit god.

Guns are snug and bullets are stellub stellub is a sad name wtf men

The dors are dark but the moon is clear clean naelc clean i think for sure. 

remember dont close the eyes when you sleep or your dog will fog your dong