ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Change SE service rules, for better quality. [And help me learn English]

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
Change SE service rules, for better quality. [And help me learn English]

QuantumPlague
QuantumPlague
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 223
Credits: 15

Eight years registered

Hello Nulled!
So... First of all sorry for LQ Englandyno, i think this changes should be good for Social Engineers and buyers too.

|----------|

|
- Change SE rules. If you don't give out minimum 1 vouch copy for free or discounted price, you shouldn't be able to make your SE service. No matter how trusted you are.
A lot of ppl open SE service threads nowaday, but only half of them trustable, some of them run away with first 10-20$.

|----------|

|
- Don't advertise a watch, when you know ppl will get only pebble, or only belt. Make your thread 100% understandable, don't mislead people. You should know, over 1600 ppl register on Nulled everyday. Not everybody a SE expert, so maybe they will pay but when they get item you need to fix scam report, since you misinformed him.
|----------|

|

- Accept middleman if buyer ask for it. If you are sure you can do SE, why dont you accept it?!
MM should release after tracking number or when order received.
|----------|

|
- Don't fkin open same thread 3-5 times... It's annoying. You have negative reputation on your thread? Just accept it.
|----------|

|
- Maybe make a "SE Services" forum or thread or how you call it lol. Sometimes i check Serives thread, but im looking for boosting services or proxy servies etc.
But the whole fkin "Services" forum full with FITBIT SE Service, check it! Every 2. thread FITBIT and Steelseries!
|----------|

|
Again sorry for LQ English, hopefully you will understand me :pepe:
I know that's too much, but maybe you will see one good suggestion, or not, but who cares ;( .

Discord: QuantumP#1948 
DM ME HERE BEFORE YOU ADD, OR I WILL DENY FRIEND REQUEST!

-

In case of an investigation by any federal entity or similar, I don't have any involvement with this group or with the people in it, I don't know how I am here, probably added by a third party, I don't support any actions by members of this group.

EasyCoin
EasyCoin
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 211
Credits: 0

Six years registered

agreed.

EXmwbat.gif

OOFi
OOFi
    Rep
    SteelSeries for 30%

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 39
Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Five years registered

Haha "First of all sorry for LQ Englandyno" Kappa

jor
jor
    Rep
    it must be

Threads: 32

Eight years registered

I more than agree with nr.1 and nr.4...

Nice!

Symbolic
Symbolic
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 164

Six years registered
+1 from me

Lucas
Lucas
    Rep
    Your friendly nulled admin

[STAFF]
Threads: 145
Credits: 99

Eight years registered

Hello Nulled!
So... First of all sorry for LQ Englandyno, i think this changes should be good for Social Engineers and buyers too.

|----------|

|
- Change SE rules. If you don't give out minimum 1 vouch copy for free or discounted price, you shouldn't be able to make your SE service. No matter how trusted you are.
A lot of ppl open SE service threads nowaday, but only half of them trustable, some of them run away with first 10-20$.

|----------|

|
- Don't advertise a watch, when you know ppl will get only pebble, or only belt. Make your thread 100% understandable, don't mislead people. You should know, over 1600 ppl register on Nulled everyday. Not everybody a SE expert, so maybe they will pay but when they get item you need to fix scam report, since you misinformed him.
|----------|

|

- Accept middleman if buyer ask for it. If you are sure you can do SE, why dont you accept it?!
MM should release after tracking number or when order received.
|----------|

|
- Don't fkin open same thread 3-5 times... It's annoying. You have negative reputation on your thread? Just accept it.
|----------|

|
- Maybe make a "SE Services" forum or thread or how you call it lol. Sometimes i check Serives thread, but im looking for boosting services or proxy servies etc.
But the whole fkin "Services" forum full with FITBIT SE Service, check it! Every 2. thread FITBIT and Steelseries!
|----------|

|
Again sorry for LQ English, hopefully you will understand me :pepe:
I know that's too much, but maybe you will see one good suggestion, or not, but who cares ;( .

this is more of a guide not to get scammed rather than a new ruleset. none of this can be applied as rules (we can't force people to use MM, we can't make people provide a vouch copy if they don't want to, etc). The other rules (like spamming threads or being clear on your thread) can't be enforced. Everyone has a different way to advertise their products. If somebody spams threads they get closed already as it's currently not allowed to offer the same thing in more than 1 thread. 

QNnNXEB.gif

MY ONLY BITCOIN ADDRESS IS IN MY PROFILE. IF I SEND A DIFFERENT ONE IT'S NOT ME. 

I HAVE 2 DISCORD PROFILES:

"@lucas.1337" DISCORD ID IS "474341590891102219"

"@n.to" DISCORD ID IS "1056693864322318406"

MY TELEGRAM: t.me/LucasNulledTo

https://www.nulled.t...ypto-addresses/

^MY ONLY CRYPTO ADDRESSES^ 

ALWAYS ASK FOR A PM, NEVER SEND ME MONEY WITHOUT RECEIVING A MESSAGE FROM ME ON NULLED. I WILL NEVER REFUSE TO PM YOU. 

READ THIS TO AVOID BEING SCAMMED: 

https://www.nulled.to/topic/543296-beware-new-impersonation-scam-must-read/

https://www.nulled.to/topic/464285-recent-increase-of-scams

PizzaHutShop
PizzaHutShop
    Rep
    Jess Hanes - Entrepreneur

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 99

Five years registered

I agree, 200% of the way!

I bought this account lmao, ban me ;))

itsluci
itsluci
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 133

Five years registered

The SE Section concept sounds good

KXLI
KXLI
    Rep
    Python Programmer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 263
Credits: 10

Five years registered

I agree as well. + 1

TTV
TTV
    Rep
    🔥 Microsoft God 🔥

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 57

Five years registered

+1

LOOKING FOR AGED EBAY.CA/COM ACCOUNT ADD ME ON DISCORD TTV#4131 DOESN'T NEED FEEDBACK