ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Marketplace Question/ Config Seller Question

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
Marketplace Question/ Config Seller Question

TheDutch1
TheDutch1
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Threads: 3
Credits: 0
Five years registered

If a config seller states he is only going to sell 5/5 of a config. Then two weeks later, closes that thread that shows there will be only 5 sales and claims to have rewrote the API and is now selling the config with no limit/autobuy etc. but he cames is so dif cause new api and refuses to stop selling after asking politely. 

Would you feel like you were scammed? 

The config seller can't even provide proof of the new updated config being different. oh and so he pretty much told me, I paid full price for limited config that runs half as slow as the one he is selling for everyone to buy. 

I even asked, well why didn't I get the updated version and just got told I can buy he won't stop selling it still. 

"and i said i will only sell 5 copies of THIS config' - seller

so a config is way different i guess guissss if the GET method has changed lol fml

Edited by TheDutch1, 16 September 2018 - 06:17 PM.

makeouthill69
makeouthill69
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Threads: 2
Five years registered

This isn't site related support, go to unrelated

Rinold
Rinold
    Rep
    Coder

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 77

Five years registered

If a config seller states he is only going to sell 5/5 of a config. Then two weeks later, closes that thread that shows there will be only 5 sales and claims to have rewrote the API and is now selling the config with no limit/autobuy etc. but he cames is so dif cause new api and refuses to stop selling after asking politely. 

Would you feel like you were scammed? 

The config seller can't even provide proof of the new updated config being different. oh and so he pretty much told me, I paid full price for limited config that runs half as slow as the one he is selling for everyone to buy. 

I even asked, well why didn't I get the updated version and just got told I can buy he won't stop selling it still. 

"and i said i will only sell 5 copies of THIS config' - seller

so a config is way different i guess guissss if the GET method has changed lol fml

A site has many api, and it's another one than the older one

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fvgy.me%2FKntgSU.png