ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Black bullet and azatej [Mega oof]

• Please log in to reply
Black bullet and azatej [Mega oof]

AZATEJ
AZATEJ
    Rep
    Infinity black

Threads: 311
Credits: 0

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Six years registered

na bro i am too retard , i am gonna reach out every customers of yours and bitch about you . 

You smoked some shit? 
You don't need to prove your mental disability by yourself, don't bother.  

Can I buy CloudRage? :pepo:

Buy a ducktape. You would make use of it actually. 

Yuk1
Yuk1
    Rep
    Addicted

• PipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 30

Five years registered

Its funny , lack of xxattentioff ? U start same thing like Gay24 do - go to another forum and cry cuz lack of attention, i remember when u joke from him and what he do, and u do same thing right now. The whole thing with BB is u are disrespectful piece of shit, and its main thing. What is wrong with BB "CRACK"(""CRACK"") [REVERESER DETECTED][its ez crackable, but tool is private and u abuse trust], what is wrong ? That many ppls from nulled and cto was on market, and many n.to and c.to users use BB, its pretty ok cracking tool, developer is also friendly and cool. U decide to lose all reputation to gain some likes and attention on another forum. If u are lack of attention, watch this 

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

. should help. About your tools, ur ego create a new world special for you, and u dont want to leave it, because u will meet sad reality, "checkers", sorry, random python mix with browser drivers is not skilled coding, sorry. Argument with google is shitty, its harder to find good discord bot template than find checker source, trust me, but it require brain ;/.

"u dont know who is xpolish" he is same piece of shit as you, with more ego built from imagination. 

U dont respect even urself, u just leave from julia's discord because we say "kys and leave" XDD

"I am veteran lol  3 years + in cracking sir" oh, wow, nice, u are also vietnam veteran

Leaked pic of wylin, cracking veteran that survive war:

maxresdefault.jpg

@Yuk1

Pozdro mordziaty, zostales rozjebany, zajeb sie, low iq weeb

MassiveSlowFlyingfox-size_restricted.gif

Shit you from c.to right oh one of the coders oof 

i remeber cracking auth of Royal AIO :D you want me to post robolox too ? 

cXfX0zC.gif?1

AZATEJ
AZATEJ
    Rep
    Infinity black

Deal with caution
Six years registered

You actually do care enough by just me sitting in chat this morning *without typing at all* you could not stop talking about him with another member in chat which brings me to the conclusion that you do actually care.
I know you are very well respected here at nulled and have (REACH) but don't try to play that card (that you don't care because you can't get off that high horse).

I care about arguments, I dont care about people which share private conversations and base some opinions on fake screens dude, there's so much bullshit in that whole thread that all I can do i just reply with random bullshit about my microwave which is a candidate for a nobel prize. 

You think I take that kid serious after he shared private shit, get some manners, I talk about that stuff each time and still, this community has a problem with privacy - even when cracking community should be that one which knows how issues with breaking it looks. Just look it from 3rd person perspective, not a friend of that guy. What is private is private. 

Zoom
Zoom
    Rep
    It is not truth that matters, but victory.

Threads: 48

Six years registered

I can type Hello world in C#, so I'd say I'm better than you all.

Ich hasse diesen Scheiß

Shutin
Shutin
    Rep
    Manners Maketh Man

Threads: 7

Five years registered

I can type Hello world in C#, so I'd say I'm better than you all.

Man I can do that shit in HTML5 keepo

AZATEJ
AZATEJ
    Rep
    Infinity black

Deal with caution
Six years registered

Nice arguments, threats. Got disrespected and threat - thats exactly your line of defence, its typical vagina, pussy is too soft term to discribe it.  

Kenshiin
Kenshiin
    Rep
    OG Mail Cracker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 29
Credits: 5

Deal with caution
Six years registered

Cracking RoyalAIO lmao, begged me to add Auth for his BB crack so you could release as exclusive.
That crack of RoyalAIO u just replaced the C.TO-API.dll to make it always show login as valid, pretty smart of you.

Oh btw, asking your bf Crank to leak it on s.mba doesn't make u cool rofl.

I really tought u are a nice person, instead you turn to be out a fucking doublefaced indian

QaJQWoc.png

:kek:

Yuk1
Yuk1
    Rep
    Addicted

• PipPipPipPipPip

Five years registered

Just dropping by to say the worth of a developer, in the actual working environment outside these communities, is given by how good is his code, not just by how much he can protect it / crack other people's code. And to that regard, as people surely know I did my fair share of work with webdriver-based programs and it doesn't take a genius to do some mouse movement on selenium to bypass that thing you really go proud of. It's literally 5 lines of code in total. The fact that you cannot build anything worthy of mention doesn't mean you have to be jealous and ruin the work of other people who actually have a product that will last and not be forgotten in 1 month.

Also about the fact that you're going around telling people me and my mods offended you and so you decided to release the crack: I don't remember ever insulting you and if I did you didn't bother to get a screenshot of such an important matter? I thought you got deeply offended wow. And I don't respond for the actions of people in my community, we are all different people and I should not be responsible if someone calls you a noob or if you don't like azatej or anything else of the sort. Please stop using such pathetic excuses just to save your face because I'm sure you know how pitiful you sound.

can i get refund  ? or can crank ? Because there were no tos i guess about cracking. No screenshot because my old account nwas banned sir you can check in your lounge history . i am not proud of selenium lmao. when did i say that i don't even use selnium i just used that for sams which was not possible by me but now i have that too proxyless in which i can generate tokens which takes reverse js and shit ton of function to just get one token. 

Well you were kinda supporting them. And even you called me in that way sir 

Cracking RoyalAIO lmao, begged me to add Auth for his BB crack so you could release as exclusive.
That crack of RoyalAIO u just replaced the C.TO-API.dll to make it always show login as valid, pretty smart of you.

Oh btw, asking your bf Crank to leak it on s.mba doesn't make u cool rofl.

I really tought u are a nice person, instead you turn to be out a fucking doublefaced indian

and did so proudly and were so crazy about it ;) 

and second part i told florain i don't want to but he said he want off i didn't want to work on it . and yeah i am not good with that auth troo 

Nice arguments, threats. Got disrespected and threat - thats exactly your line of defence, its typical vagina, pussy is too soft term to discribe it.  

thats what you doing past 2 days reaching out on every discord community and admins and my customers sir 

cXfX0zC.gif?1

Yuk1
Yuk1
    Rep
    Addicted

• PipPipPipPipPip

Five years registered

about that selenium part, i was just learning new shit thatn just making post request in copy paste source code [what you guys do] 

Even i asked one of you coders to help me out on Neural netwrok and Machine learning [image processing] was even paying 500$ for 7 functions 

None of you rolled out for that lmao. Don't tell me about my stuff. And yeah remeber when anonymoose posted a dynamic programming question in the chat lobby and none of coders was able to solve

and when i gave up with solution no as any thing about it lol. IT really shows how much you guys are into programming and stuff

on the other hand if i talk about ruri's code it was clean i respect that nice job on that bb [I should have posted source code but na] 

The thing is reverse too i did it simple as hell he should now game up the obsfucation part i guess and take its some challenge or something not send his followers to cry off and ruin my shit 

And i don;'t live on the forum where rules are getting sold 

cXfX0zC.gif?1

throwed
throwed
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Threads: 0
Five years registered

I'm glad to see that autists such as myself are welcomed with open arms here