ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

//////////////

• Please log in to reply
//////////////

NotKant
NotKant
    Rep
    Addicted

• PipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 10
Credits: 0
Five years registered

I received a vouch copy from Thiplol so I'm gonna go over a basic overview of the project.

GUI

The GUI is console based since it is written in python which makes it very efficient and easy to use. The only downside to this is that you will need python installed.

9/10

Quality of Dorks

The quality of the dorks genned all depends on your keywords, pagetypes, parameters, ect. This tool however helps you achieve this by allowing custom dork types and pre-made presets are provided by the tool. If you are a dorker that already has a private method this tool is the thing for you. Only complaint is the extractor only extracts everything in parts instead of full dorks.

9.5/10

Speed

I don't even know where to get started on this one. The speed is fucking amazing thanks to its lightweight python script. Say goodbye to tools like tsp dork gen which take forever to fucking gen and sometimes even crash. This tool will generate your dorks in the blink of an eye.

11/10

Conclusion

Thiplol has definitely made some pretty good tools and this just might be his best. The only thing which I might wish to see in the future is a framework GUI that executes the python scripts but that's it. Some of the best dorkers such as Star and Don already have the tool and recommend other people to buy it so why wait. This tool will allow you to reach your full potential when it comes with dorking. It has everything you need.

NotThiplol
NotThiplol
    Rep
    Yeeet

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 184

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Six years registered

Conclusion

Thiplol has definitely made some pretty good tools and this just might be his best. The only thing which I might wish to see in the future is a framework GUI that executes the python scripts but that's it. Some of the best dorkers such as Star and Don already have the tool and recommend other people to buy it so why wait. This tool will allow you to reach your full potential when it comes with dorking. It has everything you need.

Thanks for the nice review, Python UI's are not easy but I will think about doing it once everything else I planned is working.

TomKirkman
TomKirkman
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 248

Six years registered

b

NotThiplol
NotThiplol
    Rep
    Yeeet

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Deal with caution
Six years registered

bump

DevilFlanders
DevilFlanders
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 113

Six years registered
Bought the tool here is my review
Thip made lot of dork generators which were awesome so no doubt this one will be bad,its awesome like every generator he made and this one is best for sure(im drunk try to figure out this sentence)

Gui-Awesome console gui,console guis best
Speed-generating thousands of dorks in few secs
Quality-best quality you can get,this shiet can make any public dork private if you know how to use it
Updates-In every update adding something really HQ
Support-replying in few minutes,very helpful

All in all:For this money its worth so much,stop wasting your time on public bad and slow generator when you can make private ones with this tool.Very big vouch for @NotThiplol for making this awesome tool!

Discord:Starky#9491

NotThiplol
NotThiplol
    Rep
    Yeeet

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Deal with caution
Six years registered

Bought the tool here is my review
Thip made lot of dork generators which were awesome so no doubt this one will be bad,its awesome like every generator he made and this one is best for sure(im drunk try to figure out this sentence)

Gui-Awesome console gui,console guis best
Speed-generating thousands of dorks in few secs
Quality-best quality you can get,this shiet can make any public dork private if you know how to use it
Updates-In every update adding something really HQ
Support-replying in few minutes,very helpful

All in all:For this money its worth so much,stop wasting your time on public bad and slow generator when you can make private ones with this tool.Very big vouch for @NotThiplol for making this awesome tool!

Thanks <3

kushpvo
kushpvo
    Rep
    TG: @kushpvo

Threads: 101

Six years registered

Reserved 

There are a lot of detailed reviews about the tool and how easy it is and all so won't go through that. Just one thing, I love the CLI. PLEASE DON'T EVER MAKE A GUI.

So, I really wanted to test how far the tool can go. Loaded it up with like 15 dork types, 20 domains, some 500 page parameters and about 150 keywords - yeah, that's a lot but just wanted to test the strength of the tool.

Ran it on my PC - i7 7th gen, 16gigs ram - it took 53 minutes but it generated fucking 152 million dorks - file size of 5.64 GB

AMAZING TOOL. DOESN'T CRASH AT ALL EVEN AFTER EXTENSIVE USE. 

Telegram @kushpvo

NotThiplol
NotThiplol
    Rep
    Yeeet

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Deal with caution
Six years registered

Reserved 

There are a lot of detailed reviews about the tool and how easy it is and all so won't go through that. Just one thing, I love the CLI. PLEASE DON'T EVER MAKE A GUI.

So, I really wanted to test how far the tool can go. Loaded it up with like 15 dork types, 20 domains, some 500 page parameters and about 150 keywords - yeah, that's a lot but just wanted to test the strength of the tool.

Ran it on my PC - i7 7th gen, 16gigs ram - it took 53 minutes but it generated fucking 152 million dorks - file size of 5.64 GB

AMAZING TOOL. DOESN'T CRASH AT ALL EVEN AFTER EXTENSIVE USE. 

<3

TomKirkman
TomKirkman
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 248

Six years registered

vouch!

Sudaaafed
Sudaaafed
    Rep

Threads: 1
Six years registered

KG23WT6.jpg

Buy now:

Checkout using Shoppy

extra info:

Amazingly fast dork generator, generates millions on dorks in no time.
Can be fully customized , you can create your own dorks in the way you want with unlimited amount of assets each dork, by default you have (kw) (pp) (pt) (de) and (sf)
You can extract keywords, parameters, domain extentions and pagetypes from urls.
Number generator included, usefull for numeric dorks.
Every little change in your dork gives you new results that why i included a reverse keyword option:
amazon toys
toys amazon

Once you bought you will get invited to my discord server.
Contact me on discord: Thiplo0248
Requirements: you need to know how to run and install pyhton.

Vouchs:

how do i buy this when i click on the provided link it doesnt do anything for me just brings up a blank box

Edited by Sudaaafed, 26 August 2018 - 12:46 PM.