ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Bumping system

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
Bumping system

Mudkipz
Mudkipz
    Rep
    Junkie

Threads: 29
Credits: 0
Eight years registered

Hi, I'm here to make a suggestion regarding bumping threads.

As far as I'm concerned you can only bump your thread every 24 hours here, and that's what's correct, but you have to post "push" and "bump" everytime you wanna bump your thread, and that should be changed to something easier.

There should be a "bump" or "push" button that runs a countdown and tells you how long you should wait before you can click it to bump the thread again.

I use another forum(idk if I can mention it here) that uses that system and it works great.

Optional: Since this forum uses credits, you could use your credits to bump the thread again before those 24 hours, or even buy a bumping pack, where you could get many bumps and bump your thread again whenever you want, for example:

Every bump pack would cost around 0.3 cents to 0.5 cents, but maybe 0.5 would be better to prevent spam of the same threads and the more you buy the cheaper it is.

bump x1 - 0.5 cents

bump x5 - 2,15€

bump x10 - 4€

and so on..

This idea can be explored further, for example VIP members pay less when buying these packs, maybe higher ranks can have 1 free bump every 3/4 days, anyway, if you like the idea give an upvote so admins can see if you like it, and I'm sorry if someone already gave this idea, I'm just starting to use nulled more and I like to give my suggestions to things that are useful.

I hope you like the idea, just giving a suggestion that already exists in other forums and I find it useful, every value I mentioned could be changed, it's just an idea  :D

If you'd like to advertise an account you're selling, or get middleman service from me, or even both, feel welcome to join my middleman/market service!
https://discord.gg/mvQ6rWKqh6

Karolyne
Karolyne
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 266
Credits: 4

Six years registered

I'm for it. +1

donnie6018
donnie6018
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 304

Six years registered

Sounds very interesting, +1

DevilFlanders
DevilFlanders
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 113

Six years registered

Would like to see this on forum ++++

Discord:Starky#9491

Mudkipz
Mudkipz
    Rep
    Junkie

Eight years registered

I'm for it. +1

Sounds very interesting, +1

Would like to see this on forum ++++

Thanks, glad you like the idea ^^

If you'd like to advertise an account you're selling, or get middleman service from me, or even both, feel welcome to join my middleman/market service!

TomKirkman
TomKirkman
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 248

Six years registered

+222

Sy6
Sy6
    Rep
    Junkie

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 64

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Six years registered

+1 , but not the credits system

Mudkipz
Mudkipz
    Rep
    Junkie

Eight years registered

+1 , but not the credits system

That would make credits more useful, more people would buy, I'm also saying that because ofc any business owner would want to make money with his website and that would also be a way ^^

xavier666
xavier666
    Rep
    yeet

• PipPipPipPip
Threads: 0
Five years registered

"One credit costs 1€. Its value does NOT change over time." credits idea probably wouldn't work. But everything else is spot on brother. Lets hope for some change

Godly

Mudkipz
Mudkipz
    Rep
    Junkie

Eight years registered

"One credit costs 1€. Its value does NOT change over time." credits idea probably wouldn't work. But everything else is spot on brother. Lets hope for some change

Then it could be bought like 1€ - 3 bumps and there would be discount the more you buy ^^