ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

A Guide On How To Hide Esp On Cs:go.

• Please log in to reply
A Guide On How To Hide Esp On Cs:go.

AphexTwin
AphexTwin
    Rep

Threads: 1
Credits: 0
Eight years registered

Hello all, I've been watching a lot of Overwatch videos on YouTube and I figured there's gotta be a few new people using some of these cheats that may be kind of obvious looking. I'll give you some tips that I've acquired.

1. NEVER shoot through walls OR smoke unless it's spray from an AK-47 (or any other automatic weapon). This will make it very obvious to anyone watching Overwatch and the enemies will be very prone to report you.

2. Don't put your cross-hair over an enemy through a wall. Your enemies will not detect it, but if your teammates are dead and spectating they might report you.

3. Don't aim towards the wall to see enemies through the map, anyone on Overwatch will automatically be aware that you may be walling and will be more suspicious. 

A good idea would be to turn ESP on for 4-5 seconds to get a picture of the enemies (without looking through walls or looking around sporadically) and then turn it off and rely on reflexes and a good hiding position to AWP them. I know these are fairly basic tips but with all the Overwatches I've seen, I thought this could be useful to someone. 

FAQ : How do I hide aimbot/aimlock? 

A: Don't use it on competitive. Ever.

yiomiziom
yiomiziom
    Rep

Threads: 1
Credits: 0
Eight years registered

nice