ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

With great combos comes great... bullshittery 2.

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
With great combos comes great... bullshittery 2.

AZATEJ
AZATEJ
    Rep
    Infinity black

Threads: 311
Credits: 0

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Six years registered

the topic was you and your public databases from sibir.co 

Whole sibir.co has less emailaccess data then I posted in 1 update on octopus.black  keepo 

Well no, we're in a thread about exposing private combos as public with AP.

Make a new thread about this, then the topic over there will be whatever it is you guys are talking about.  :pepo:

He doesnt know what he talks about thats the problem, also cant prove what he talks about - its another problem. I can prove that he share combos here which are 5 years old, without a problem. 

Beenos
Beenos
    Rep
    Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 377

Six years registered

Whole sibir.co has less emailaccess data then I posted in 1 update on octopus.black  keepo 

He doesnt know what he talks about thats the problem, also cant prove what he talks about - its another problem. I can prove that he share combos here which are 5 years old, without a problem. 

Well I mean you admitted to using sibir.co..

AZATEJ
AZATEJ
    Rep
    Infinity black

Deal with caution
Six years registered

Eh I am just trying to make a point oh yeah their combos or databases may show up in anti public as "private". Just because the email is not in any other database leak.

but if the website is shitty - low security most likely hackers have already hacked that database multiple times, which saturates the combo quality to bad. And most likely makes the combo public. 

Anti public works by seeing which emails are in how many database leaks.  for example if a email is in 3 database leaks it will show the email as "red" meaning it is "not private" Just because it hasn't been in other database leaks doesn't make it "private" People are signed up on many different websites they may not have the same email or password. 

My conclusion is that I wouldn't rely on antipublic I would rely on actually testing the combo against sites. And that the "big websites" - ones that have good security and many users are the ones to target as many hackers won't know how to get the database, therefore making it private I guess.

maxresdefault.jpg

K33P0
K33P0
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 850
Credits: 5

Seven years registered

ugly cunts

Beenos
Beenos
    Rep
    Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Six years registered

9b45cf7c2cfc3ab96bb2ef18510520ce.jpg

AZATEJ
AZATEJ
    Rep
    Infinity black

Deal with caution
Six years registered

Well I mean you admitted to using sibir.co..

No. 

And there are no Martians on earth also. You can't read, and you can't defend your point because rhythm made that point, and the reason why you can't defend it is because you don't understand it. You are just copypasting his words like yours, and you think it will make you look like someone with knowledge, connections? get your rep points? 

I know for weeks you are trying to jump and act like someone with knowledge, and overall want to make an impression that "you da guy which know shit" and "got skills", dude you are cringe. Im just stupid enough to respond to your tryharding, but I love to analyze people behaviour in groupy community, same like I love to visit zoo. 

and those were made by humans. 
011_crop.jpg?itok=2W-Ei63z

Beenos
Beenos
    Rep
    Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Six years registered

No. 

And there are no Martians on earth also. You can't read, and you can't defend your point because rhythm made that point, and the reason why you can't defend it is because you don't understand it. You are just copypasting his words like yours, and you think it will make you look like someone with knowledge, connections? get your rep points? 

and those were made by humans. 
011_crop.jpg?itok=2W-Ei63z

Yeah I am taking Rhythm's words because Its true. And I am not doing this for reputation or whatever bs you think. I just don't feel right in involving someone who doesn't really have the time to even care about you. if you feel I am wrong please invite him along.

AZATEJ
AZATEJ
    Rep
    Infinity black

Deal with caution
Six years registered

I just don't feel right in involving someone who doesn't really have the time to even care about you.

XD dude you expose yourself with that kind of words.

Rhythm doesnt give a shit about his words about my service while he was never customer of mine, and never saw part of my data. Because he knows he wouldn't be able to prove it, and got no fucking reason to do so because its waste of time. You pretty much create a conflict from smth no one gives a fuck, which is based on quote which is a theory and also about a service which is not for sale/sold/non updated anymore/raped. Content going to be leaked with all shit public. And you'll get your chance to find your sibir.co data that time and trust me you'll finally realise how dumb you are posting anything related to my service. 

you never created/shared anything which we could consider as VALUABLE in your entire cracking activity dude, just reposting some shit, add lame google finds, and post obvious tips everyone with few IQ points knew already before even started cracking. 

Beenos
Beenos
    Rep
    Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Six years registered

Rhythm doesnt give a shit about his words about my service while he was never customer of mine, and never saw part of my data. Because he knows he wouldn't be able to prove it, and got no fucking reason to do so because its waste of time. 

You pretty much create a conflict from smth no one gives a fuck, which is based on quote which is a theory and also about a service which is not for sale/sold/non updated anymore/raped. Content going to be leaked with all shit public. And you'll get your chance to find your sibir.co data that time and trust me you'll finally realise how dumb you are posting anything related to my service. 

you never created/shared anything which we could consider as VALUABLE in your entire cracking activity dude, just reposting some shit, and lame google finds, and add obvious tips. 

I am praying to allah that you go back to the zoo and analyse monkeys. And I mean I didn't know my content was soooo low value, its nice having it ratified by an ape.

AZATEJ
AZATEJ
    Rep
    Infinity black

Deal with caution
Six years registered

I am praying to allah that you go back to the zoo and analyse monkeys. And I mean I didn't know my content was soooo low value, its nice having it ratified by the one and only ape.

talking about praying to god meanwhile implying that im low level inteligence level ape.  Fappa