ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Is the Staff even doing their work?

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
Is the Staff even doing their work?

h4shcr4ck
h4shcr4ck
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 249
Credits: 0
Five years registered

Hey dear Nulled Team,

at first, i understand that every Member here has an Reallife and cannot stay here 24/7! I understand that not every Post could be checked up by an Teammember, but if an Post got reported, with VT and H-A Link which definitely shows that the Posts got are fake/got infected/is bitmining or something other. Best actual Example: https://www.nulled.t...5#entry12503709
I reported the Post hours ago, i pronounced that the FIle is infected multiple Times in the Post, and still - it just stays at the Board.

Sure "Hacking Tools" are also "used with caution", but if it's so obviously - why does it just stays here...?!

This is no offends against the Community, the Staff or smth. others, but please, keep an eye on the Community :o!

LXk2nSI.png
Dont forget to LiKE and REP+

BLeach
BLeach
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 532

Seven years registered

Hey dear Nulled Team,

at first, i understand that every Member here has an Reallife and cannot stay here 24/7! I understand that not every Post could be checked up by an Teammember, but if an Post got reported, with VT and H-A Link which definitely shows that the Posts got are fake/got infected/is bitmining or something other. Best actual Example: https://www.nulled.t...5#entry12503709
I reported the Post hours ago, i pronounced that the FIle is infected multiple Times in the Post, and still - it just stays at the Board.

Sure "Hacking Tools" are also "used with caution", but if it's so obviously - why does it just stays here...?!

This is no offends against the Community, the Staff or smth. others, but please, keep an eye on the Community :o!

We currently have 800+ unique reports. You reported it a couple of hours ago and you expect us to do something fast. We always try to do our best when it comes to dealing with things like these. 
Just because you post replies on a thread it doesn't mean we see them. We don't check all daily 11k posts.

Naturare
Naturare
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 286

Six years registered

We currently have 800+ unique reports. You reported it a couple of hours ago and you expect us to do something fast. We always try to do our best when it comes to dealing with things like these. 
Just because you post replies on a thread it doesn't mean we see them. We don't check all daily 11k posts.

Yet there's no new staff hired? Sir, why the hell is there no new staff, we need more.

Please stop adding my discord for nothing/fitbit services.

BLeach
BLeach
    Rep
    Veteran

Seven years registered

Yet there's no new staff hired? Sir, why the hell is there no new staff, we need more.

Who do you want us to hire?

Don't you think we already tried looking for one?

imex
imex
    Rep
    gang gang

Threads: 31

Eight years registered

800 open reports, man you are lazy af 

even teken managed to keep them lower than 500

considering when i was mod, joker whipped my a$$ as soon they hit the 300 mark

¿maybe you shouldnt have implented motm again when not being able to deal with reports?

giphy.gif

"Hackers are free people, just like artists who wake up in the morning in a good mood and start painting." - Putin, June 2017

Naturare
Naturare
    Rep
    Veteran

Six years registered

Randomly like that, definitely Castiel. If not, could be Azatej (if he was more willingly going to participate), jellyfish, calix. Not so hard, yet I believe they will do a great job.

BLeach
BLeach
    Rep
    Veteran

Seven years registered

800 open reports, man you are lazy af 

even teken managed to keep them lower than 500

considering when i was mod, joker whipped my a$$ as soon they hit the 300 mark

¿maybe you shouldnt have implented motm again when not being able to deal with reports?

What does motm have to do with this?

BLeach
BLeach
    Rep
    Veteran

Seven years registered

Randomly like that, definitely Castiel. If not, could be Azatej (if he was more willingly going to participate), jellyfish, calix. Not so hard, yet I believe they will do a great job.

Castiel - Inactive

Jellyfish - Inactive

Calix - Has some serious irl issues rn, so no.

Azatej - Doesn't want to

Penis
Penis
    Rep
    :cringe:

Threads: 247
Credits: 120

Eight years registered

How about me? :smug:

I got the qualifications :smug:

discord: MisterP#0710 

marley spoon codes GERMANY

https://www.nulled.t...ermany-100-off/

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FFi8Rvkj

Naturare
Naturare
    Rep
    Veteran

Six years registered

Castiel - Inactive
Jellyfish - Inactive
Calix - Has some serious irl issues rn, so no.
Azatej - Doesn't want to

Give castiel/jelly mod and he will become active again, just like miro. Send him a PM with the offer and see his reply