ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Pony 2.2_English HTTP Botnet [LOADER, STEALER & GRABBER] ++ALL PANELS&HOWTO TRANSLATED TO ENGLISH++

• Please log in to reply
Pony 2.2_English HTTP Botnet [LOADER, STEALER & GRABBER] ++ALL PANELS&HOWTO TRANSLATED TO ENGLISH++

flyw5544
flyw5544
    Rep

• PipPip
Threads: 0
Credits: 0
One year registered

Liked and downloaded !!! Thx!

techy89
techy89
    Rep

Two years registered

thanks

BladeVice
BladeVice
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 4

Two years registered
thanks

europa234
europa234
    Rep
    Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip
Four years registered

Hello friends from OUTERSPACE!

I hope all enjoy what I have to give.  Original credit goes to @ContjeJr for this release of Pony2.2.

https://www.nulled.t.../page-1?hl=pony

This botnet is all inclusive!  I have not changed any code itself except replace all Russian language in files with English.  Now all panels, menus, and yes the HOWTO are translated into English.  I enjoy working the botnets without having to use the friendly google translator and i figure some of you will enjoy the same!  Much more friendly for all my non-Russian speakers out there.  I hope this version helps you all in your endeavors.

PS I use google translate for all translations

PLZ no leechers, throw the +Likes if you enjoy the SPACE-GOODIES

:blink: B) PEACE :D :ph34r:

xd

hytd
hytd
    Rep
    Lurker

I hope all enjoy what I have to give.  Original credit goes to @ContjeJr for this release of Pony2.2.

This botnet is all inclusive!  I have not changed any code itself except replace all Russian language in files with English.  Now all panels, menus, and yes the HOWTO are translated into English.  I enjoy working the botnets without having to use the friendly google translator and i figure some of you will enjoy the same!  Much more friendly for all my non-Russian speakers out there.  I hope this version helps you all in your endeavors.

Yasssinjilani
Yasssinjilani
    Rep

Three years registered

ty

jchamza7227
jchamza7227
    Rep

jhj

roymillar
roymillar
    Rep
    roymillar

Threads: 3

Four years registered

the download link is not working sir