ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Failed w3ed smoking experience

• Please log in to reply
Failed w3ed smoking experience

Symbolic
Symbolic
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 164
Credits: 0

Seven years registered
It was last year, 2 of my friends and I were out when one of friend said something like "I got some weed, wanna try it?". In that time he was a daily weed user while my friend and I have never tried it. We went to my friends grandparents house and camped in one of the rooms. He started rolling joint while I was at door watching out. He wanted to roll it to be perfect.Fast forward, 45 minutes later and he was still rolling it. We evenutally lost intrest into trying and he decided to stop. Since then I didn't even tried to smoke.

xxxshleeptation
xxxshleeptation
    Rep

• PipPip
Threads: 2
Five years registered

It was last year, 2 of my friends and I were out when one of friend said something like "I got some weed, wanna try it?". In that time he was a daily weed user while my friend and I have never tried it. We went to my friends grandparents house and camped in one of the rooms. He started rolling joint while I was at door watching out. He wanted to roll it to be perfect.Fast forward, 45 minutes later and he was still rolling it. We evenutally lost intrest into trying and he decided to stop. Since then I didn't even tried to smoke.

should've still smoked it lol

zDextereee
zDextereee
    Rep
    Trapstar

Threads: 1

Eight years registered
The mental consequences of marijuana use are severe. In relation to non-users, marijuana users have reduced mental memory and capacity. Some tests done by researchers have confirmed structural damage we brains. Cannabis is one of the few drugs that causes an abnormal division of cells that lead to severe hereditary defects. So congratulations on being able to stop before it's too late

HectorSalamanca
HectorSalamanca
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 3
Five years registered

lmaooo daily weed user and it took him 45 minutes.

did he try to roll like Da Vinci x))

BlueberryGang
BlueberryGang
    Rep
    Lurker

• Pip
Threads: 1
Five years registered

I have been doing a lot of drugs in my time. It can give great insight into ones inner being.

I would not advice to begin a routine of doing drugs every day. But a few times a year doesn't hurt.

It is just extremely important to define a setting and to stick to the plan. Life is not that black and white as most people paint it to be.

Again it's up to your own judgement of what you wan't to get out of your life.

Career or fulltime psychonaut  :D