ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

LOTS of Serials for SEing! Buy here, we have lots in stock!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
LOTS of Serials for SEing! Buy here, we have lots in stock!

Vouches 0

3e2e3h6P6msG57p
3e2e3h6P6msG57p
    Rep
    CPA Mastermind

Threads: 44
Credits: 0

Five years registered
Vouches 0

DISCLAIMER: Store has not been filled yet, but will be!

Also I do not SE either, but only sell serials to do it. So I can't help you on SEing.

UYO3mEH.png

Do you want to SE a company but need serials?

Well we will look after you as we sell serials for many brands, bulk or not for:

AMD

Beats

Bose

Dell

Epson

Google Pixel IMEIS (XL and Normal)

GoPro

Huawei

Jabra

Lenovo

Logitech

Ultimate Ears

and soon more...

Prices are CHEAP af!

FAQ:

Q: What will chargebacking/scam report do?

A: Chargebacking/scam report will lead to a dox (I won't release your information if you're not too bad, but I will hold it in case I need to release it), scam report and a ban from future sales from me.

Q: I want to buy in bulk.

A: Sure! If you PM me here and I'll get you a cheaper price for bulk.

Q: I want to resell your serials.

A: Sure, well instead of selling them under your own name, how about using my name as a trusted member! Just PM and ask me to set you up as an affiliate. Or maybe you want to sell in your own name just PM saying you are a reseller and will get bulk prices.

Q: I'm a fuckhead that likes to chargeback or scam report even on legit services.

A: Well go away then, anyways for now I'll only be accepting BTC and ETH, soon will also be selling token things ($1 for $1 worth token) you can buy with PayPal which are ONE-USE discount things you can use.

Q: I run an SE shop and would like to partner up with your serial shop, maybe I'll even SE you something in exchange for free serials.

A: Sure! Just PM about your SE shop and why you would like to partner etc. and we will work out something! Also you will get bulk prices or EVEN cheaper or maybe FREE serials (of course I'll only provide a max per day in case you start selling serials...).

Q: I want to buy thousands of these serials and want to use a MM just in case.

A: Yes, I'll accept middleman who is a staff or highly vouched member, and only for purchases above $50.

Q: My serial is not working.

A: Possible things: You have fucked your SE? I'll give you one more serial as good will; You are a dumbass scammer and the serial is working? Fuck off I check each and every serial; The serial has legit stopped working, or has been used by someone else since purchasing? I'll replace.

Q: Where do you get your serials from?

A: BoliBerrys AIOSerial generator & checker here.
Q: Why do you sell the serials while you just generate them?

A: Not everyone can afford paying for a generator, and not everyone wants a generator and checker when it's easier and cheaper just to go to a serial store like here and grab a serial. Most people only do like 1-2 SE's in their lifetime.

Q: Not all the products mentioned are being sold.

A: They either haven't been generated/checked yet, or aren't in stock.

Q: I'm a Royal (or higher) and would like a vouch copy.

A: Sure! Reply below asking for a vouch copy and I will PM you a serial for what you want that's listed above. I provide UNLIMITED vouches to Royal+ members (2 serials for Royal, 5 for Legendary, 10 for Insane).
Q: I'm a Contributor rank and I realise by Nulled rules I can't ask for a vouch, but will I still be able to get a serial so I can vouch and rep?

A: Probably, we will use a loophole which you PM me saying you would like to TEST and I will provide ONE serial that works.

Q: Do you have a Discord?

A: No for you guys, yes for long time members I've added and known. Don't trust ANY Discord that claims to be me, there is only ONE Discord account which is MINE and the long time members know that I'm me here.

Hopefully I answered your questions.

Fuck I gotta keep writing this and YES thread design will come soon, if someone does a Thread Design for free for me I'll chuck you a few serials.

Click to enter store!

Payments accepted: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Nulled Credits, Nulled account upgrades, not PayPal as there are stupid chargebackers and scammers out there, as in FAQ I WILL be doing something where you can buy tokens with PayPal and use them to buy serials.

I haven't added serials to the store yet, but Royal+ can PM me for a vouch and I will give the serials you want.

Edited by 3e2e3h6P6msG57p, 18 July 2018 - 02:15 PM.

BoliBerrys
BoliBerrys
    Rep
    AIOSerial <3

Threads: 164
Credits: 33

Eight years registered

Can confirm this user is legit. Would recommend this shop! 

GLWS!

o9YHxIF.gif

XxModderBroxX
XxModderBroxX
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 115

Six years registered
Posting here to save for later

J90
J90
    Rep
    Addicted

• PipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 2
Six years registered

I'm hoping that you can start selling Keurig serials. I am need of those.

sinjanthu
sinjanthu
    Rep
    Normal SE'er

• PipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 0
Seven years registered

I need Logitech serials PM me