ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

[Browser Extension] Bitcoin Miner

• Please log in to reply
[Browser Extension] Bitcoin Miner

Jarthromann
Jarthromann
    Rep
    Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 62
Credits: 0
Six years registered

Bitcoin Miner Extension

WARNING
T
HIS USES YOUR CPU ONLY! NOT YOUR GPU! I SUGGEST YOU KEEP THE MINING SPEED ON MEDIUM OR LOW!

INTRODUCING A EXTENSION CALLED

a6a31a1cb9e7bc70562e2b130ba451bc.jpg

What Is CryptoTab?

CryptoTab Is A Bitcoin Miner Extension! This Can Be Used When You're Browsing The Web Like Facebook, Twitter, And Even Nulled!

Can I Play Flash Or In Game Browser Games?

Yes! BUT YOU MUST KEEP IT ON LOW!

Will This Slow Down My PC?

YES THAT'S ONLY IF YOU'RE USING A BIG PROGRAM LIKE PHOTOSHOP, VEGAS, ETC!

How Much Can I Make With This?

As Of Right Now I've Used This For 1 Day With An Intel i7 (8th Gen)

The Amount I've Just Made While I'm Typing This Is About: 0.000000157698
(USD: 
0.00098 EURO: 5.23)

Where Can I Get The Miner At!?

You Can Get It Down Below! Leave A Like If You Enjoy It And Try Not To Leech My Friends! :3

Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you reply to this topic or upgrade your account.

Edited by Jarthromann, 15 July 2018 - 02:54 AM.

Allura
Allura
    Rep
    Instagram Growth Service!

Threads: 7

Six years registered

Will post this again so people don't fall for this scam

Why this is the  dumbest shit out. If you use this. You are also a dumb shit.

1. You have to invite 5 people to cash out at level one. Then invite 25 people to cash out t level two. YOU CANNOT CASH OUT UNTIL YOU INVITE SOMEONE

2. CPU mining bitcoin is dumb. The cost of electricity will be more than the BTC you earn. So if you earn $1 in BTC, it will cost you $1.50 for electricity.

3. This is NOT FREE. It uses your electricity to mine bitcoin.

Whats a better alternative to get "free" bitcoin.

1. Google the most profitable coin to mine using CPU or GPU calculator

2. Google how to mine that coin using GPU/CPU (depending which one you want)

3. Profit A LOT MORE than this dumb website/extension.

4. Go to https://coinmarketcap.com/ and search for your coin > click markets > find the most traded volume market > sign up to that exchange

5. Trade that coin for bitcoin

Thank me later.

HZDVjGn.gif

epxscEu.png JwfASmk.png

BlackHawkDown
BlackHawkDown
    Rep
    Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 12

Seven years registered

this will only ruin your gpu 

Cheapest Office / Windows Keys - One year in business - 100% customer satisfaction

shoppy.gg/user/blackhawkdown

dolmeomrevagyok
dolmeomrevagyok
    Rep
    Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip
Threads: 0
Five years registered

tgyty

Jarthromann
Jarthromann
    Rep
    Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Six years registered

Will post this again so people don't fall for this scam

Why this is the  dumbest shit out. If you use this. You are also a dumb shit.

1. You have to invite 5 people to cash out at level one. Then invite 25 people to cash out t level two. YOU CANNOT CASH OUT UNTIL YOU INVITE SOMEONE

2. CPU mining bitcoin is dumb. The cost of electricity will be more than the BTC you earn. So if you earn $1 in BTC, it will cost you $1.50 for electricity.

3. This is NOT FREE. It uses your electricity to mine bitcoin.

Whats a better alternative to get "free" bitcoin.

1. Google the most profitable coin to mine using CPU or GPU calculator

2. Google how to mine that coin using GPU/CPU (depending which one you want)

3. Profit A LOT MORE than this dumb website/extension.

4. Go to https://coinmarketcap.com/ and search for your coin > click markets > find the most traded volume market > sign up to that exchange

5. Trade that coin for bitcoin

Thank me later.

To argue with you your number one is incorrect. No you don't need to invite anyone what so ever to cash out! IT'S AN OPTION TO MAKE IT GO FASTER! That is why I have a non refer link. The only way to cash out is by having the minimum amount of 0.00001 BTC. (that's only if you have cryptosearch it will be 0.00004 without cryptosearch). Your number two is on point but HOWEVER if you don't want it to go high keep it on the low setting. You can also go into cryptotab and use the slider in it and make it very very low! Also by the way I never said it was FREE at all in my thread. Finally I really don't like the attitude you've gave me and calling other people dumb shit. I always try these out before posting and of course doing tons of research before posting anything! Right now the community is divided on this extension people are saying it's a scam and others are not. So after doing tons of research before posting I can confirm this is working and this is real. There have been successful withdraws! When the time comes when I make enough to withdraw i will make a video on it and also screenshots as well. I'm not here to scam and I do believe you know this by some of the post I have made in crypto section of nulled!

this will only ruin your gpu 

This aims at CPU

Edited by Jarthromann, 16 July 2018 - 12:01 AM.

Allura
Allura
    Rep

Six years registered

To argue with you your number one is incorrect. No you don't need to invite anyone what so ever to cash out! IT'S AN OPTION TO MAKE IT GO FASTER! That is why I have a non refer link. The only way to cash out is by having the minimum amount of 0.00001 BTC. (that's only if you have cryptosearch it will be 0.00004 without cryptosearch). Your number two is on point but HOWEVER if you don't want it to go high keep it on the low setting. You can also go into cryptotab and use the slider in it and make it very very low! Also by the way I never said it was FREE at all in my thread. Finally I really don't like the attitude you've gave me and calling other people dumb shit. I always try these out before posting and of course doing tons of research before posting anything! Right now the community is divided on this extension people are saying it's a scam and others are not. So after doing tons of research before posting I can confirm this is working and this is real. There have been successful withdraws! When the time comes when I make enough to withdraw i will make a video on it and also screenshots as well. I'm not here to scam and I do believe you know this by some of the post I have made in crypto section of nulled!

This aims at CPU

Basically what you said is, its a ponzi scam lol. Except they don't scam you for your money. They scam you for your electricity and hardware.

HZDVjGn.gif

epxscEu.png JwfASmk.png

Jarthromann
Jarthromann
    Rep
    Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Six years registered

Basically what you said is, its a ponzi scam lol. Except they don't scam you for your money. They scam you for your electricity and hardware.

And like i said you can keep it on very very low or turn it off. You have choices you can use and you have exploits as well which isn't that hard to do if you just use your dangerous tool (aka your brain). This extension works and not only that when i use this i make sure my laptop is unplugged before using it. I haven't got my electricity bill yet but i'll give an update on that when it comes in and my hardware is just fine and I just added new thermal paste to my CPU and GPU just yesterday. Plus if you actually have a good job that pays well for your electricity bill when using this you should be good. I live in a very high tax state right now and i plan on moving in the future to New Hampshire when the time comes to lower almost everything i need. I suggest using a laptop unplugged and fully charged before using this since things will be much easier and cheaper at the best. As long as it works and it actually pays out then to me it's legit. To other users it's up to them to decided! If it makes there electricity go high and they can't afford it or it fucks up there hardware then I DO RECOMMEND THEY DELETE IT! Again this depends on there budget and there brain.

Edited by Jarthromann, 16 July 2018 - 02:57 AM.

Allura
Allura
    Rep

Six years registered

And like i said you can keep it on very very low or turn it off. You have choices you can use and you have exploits as well which isn't that hard to do if you just use your dangerous tool (aka your brain). This extension works and not only that when i use this i make sure my laptop is unplugged before using it. I haven't got my electricity bill yet but i'll give an update on that when it comes in and my hardware is just fine and I just added new thermal paste to my CPU and GPU just yesterday. Plus if you actually have a good job that pays well for your electricity bill when using this you should be good. I live in a very high tax state right now and i plan on moving in the future to New Hampshire when the time comes to lower almost everything i need. I suggest using a laptop unplugged and fully charged before using this since things will be much easier and cheaper at the best. As long as it works and it actually pays out then to me it's legit. To other users it's up to them to decided! If it makes there electricity go high and they can't afford it or it fucks up there hardware then I DO RECOMMEND THEY DELETE IT! Again this depends on there budget and there brain.

If you had a brain, and a company which pays for your electricity, you would mine a CPU mine-able profitable coin if you could't afford a good GPU. You'd make more in a day than you could make in a year with this ponzi scheme crypto tab (haven't done the math, but pretty sure)

HZDVjGn.gif

epxscEu.png JwfASmk.png

dolmeomrevagyok
dolmeomrevagyok
    Rep
    Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip
Threads: 0
Five years registered

ty