ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Content cop on Miro - Your favorite shoutbox mod

• Please log in to reply
Content cop on Miro - Your favorite shoutbox mod

K33P0
K33P0
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 850
Credits: 5

Seven years registered

After what this cunt did in shoutbox, I decided to rush this. I will talk about his shady behaviour as stealing someone's else identity, posting pastebin combos, trash leaks to rise ego and even maybe had influence in the entire nikol thing. Well, you might of realized, we are not talking about Miro here. Welcome to Keepo's first lets-expose-this-femboy or just content cop, where we take a look at Zaida's behaviour.

If this thread gets deleted or I get banned just proves my point. All of this is regarding a shoutbox mod who theorically has ZERO power over threads and would have no decision or show any difference on this regard. Well lets start.

Hy4.png -> This picture works really well.

We will analyze line per line.

btw faggot, -> You often this to flame people that show a lot of feminine emotions, which you do? Your instagram is filled with butterfly pictures my nigga. Stop it.

dont even try to make me banned. -> You had finndev literally attach the problem as a meme so you would receive less backlash

i will never leave nulled. i will never get banned. i will stay forever here. -> As long as you have money that is not a problem my sir.

nothing with your threads or account will work. -> Guy is literally just shitposting on a multi you think he cares?

Im nulled's Famous and most HQ member here. -> Insert gif of trump saying Wrong here. The most hq members dont share stuff most of the time since the community was build to survive from leechers, and you are not famous either, more like infamous or just someone that you can make fun of.

Your "high quality sqli databases leaks" which names are literally the same and all lines have a pattern:

HyW.png

That was when you joined.

Hyq.png

Recently. Glad you changed! You now dont only post trash ass combos you also post trash ass accounts that feeds leechers.

I am not here to prove it again but acavnk already proved the posts are basically garbage pastebin or part of the big antipublic breach. Is it necessarily bad data? No way, but it is not 500k HQ EPIC SQLI HITS ON EVERY SITE FROM NETFLIX TO NIGGASQUIRT.UNDERAGED.LOLIS.COM

Also you said before you have a boyfriend but you said you never claimed to be a guy or a girl you just let people believe it... so either you lied and faked being homossexual or you are just really a faggot deep there are not you?

Finn is my brotha, i will pay with more $$$ everyday. :pepo: - Feel free to, hopefully next time he will charge you less for shoutbox permissions.

I did not do this before because I just thought Zaida was a weird guy like most of us that and was just a dumb cunt reposter - Nulled has lots of those so I would not target one by one personally, however for the same reasons that I already mentioned here you should be glad you are not being lynched by everyone already, you have a giant ego which you let out as passive agressive - And you still think you are in any right to call other people out?

Also lets not forget you are not staff of Tally Weijl which I personally checked with your real name and this proves that you indeed wanted to go this way and fake your gender - With a person you know irl.

https://www.nulled.t...onfig-h-paypal/

Feel free to let this user here Finndev, you did not do the improvements you said you were gonna do before I dont think you are gonna listen to a suggestion like mine.

Main purpose of this thread is whenever someone doubt about Zaida's gender or legitness, link this thread to the person. Thank you.

Best Regards,
keepo
- Kids Digital Playground Staff

KILLERKEEEMSTAR
KILLERKEEEMSTAR
    Rep
    Inactive acc(busy af)

Threads: 36
Credits: 0

Six years registered

oh this why u said ''call me idubzz soon'' yesterday  :smug:

Comp_4.gif

GOD
GOD
    Rep
    OMNISCIENT

Threads: 23

Six years registered
What we do here is go back...

Can we expect a content deputy soon?

:cum: :cum: :cum:

Veterun
Veterun
    Rep
    [b] u g a y [/b]

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 623

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Seven years registered

This is too fucking good

P5G.gif

Miro
Miro
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 412

Eight years registered

:klappa:

Heaven
Heaven
    Rep
    | | | | | | | |

Threads: 329
Credits: 31

Eight years registered

Well done  :klappa:

Edited by Spermovski, 23 June 2018 - 11:04 PM.

AntiLeech
AntiLeech
    Rep
    Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 865

Six years registered

"Insert gif of trump saying Wrong here" :kek: XDD 

500k HQ EPIC SQLI HITS ON EVERY SITE FROM NETFLIX TO NIGGASQUIRT.UNDERAGED.LOLIS.COM

so either you lied and faked being homossexual or you are just really a faggot deep

Tally Weijl which I personally checked with your real name and this proves that you indeed wanted to go this way and fake your gender

Nigga killed it :kek:

Edited by AntiLeech, 23 June 2018 - 11:07 PM.

JokerArtsLove
JokerArtsLove
    Rep
    Lucas/Deger/JokerArt/finndev/Jocker Are my best friends :D

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 431

Eight years registered

OMG, I'm laughing so fucking hard :kek: :kek: :kek: :kek: :D :D :D  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Effervescence
Effervescence
    Rep
    Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 245

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Six years registered

Your instagram is filled with butterfly pictures my nigga. Stop it.

The fact that you offend him and that you make fun of him on an important matter looks a bit weird don't you think?

K33P0
K33P0
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 850

Seven years registered

The fact that you offend him and that you make fun of him on an important matter looks a bit weird don't you think?

Posting butterfly pictures? I was just calling him out on the fact he calls anyone a faggot when he has a lot of "faggot" shit on his instagram