ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Starting on Social Engineering.

• Please log in to reply
Starting on Social Engineering.

MrGuest
MrGuest
    Rep
    Addicted

Threads: 26
Credits: 0
Six years registered

So I kinda want to start Social Engineering, and I thought to test my self, talking on the phone with this guys. I will use Skype credit for this, so I want to practice this on different support teams and websites. If anyone has any suggestion, please let me know, I'd be very happy to listen to them.

asdasd

RolexSub
RolexSub
    Rep
    Luxurious

Threads: 2
Five years registered

I heard apple is a really easy target, you could attempt to CB them!

Rolex_Sub_Art3.png

MrGuest
MrGuest
    Rep
    Addicted

Six years registered

I heard apple is a really easy target, you could attempt to CB them!

What do I need? Serial numbers? I just need some resources to get started.

asdasd

RolexSub
RolexSub
    Rep
    Luxurious

Five years registered

You would need to make a purchase off of them first to get started hmm, so maybe you can try looking for serial numbers on here, there is some sections on the forums where people leak serial numbers, try those and then contact the company that the serial numbers are for. Sorry i thought you were asking about companies to try.

Rolex_Sub_Art3.png

MrGuest
MrGuest
    Rep
    Addicted

Six years registered

You would need to make a purchase off of them first to get started hmm, so maybe you can try looking for serial numbers on here, there is some sections on the forums where people leak serial numbers, try those and then contact the company that the serial numbers are for. Sorry i thought you were asking about companies to try.

I just want to mess around a little bit. See how they react, and I thought to build a scenario like asking for a reship to a fake address just so I know how they react and everything.

If it's possible, I just want free resources without paying or purchasing anything. If you know what I mean.

asdasd

NeooGravity
NeooGravity
    Rep
    DONDA

Threads: 80

Six years registered
One thing I do not recommend is saying you broke it and need a replacement I tried doing it with the serial number for beats on apples support chat and after like 20 mins they said they will send me a label I can print out to ship them and get them fixed I said I couldn't do it because they were binned and they wouldn't do a replacement

pizzer-serva.gifpizzer-serva.gifpizzer-serva.gif

MaLiu
MaLiu
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Threads: 0
Six years registered

That sounds intresting, I also want to get into social engineering but I don´t have any clue on how to get started.

I´d appreciate it if anyone can give me a hint. The apple method sounds intresting...

LG

RustyWolf
RustyWolf
    Rep

Seven years registered
There is no apple method, at least one easy enough for new comers. Start with simple stuff like food. Go to a shop, take pictures of serial codes on the back of foods and contact the companies and complain about it. You can work your way up to more expensive items then like whiskey and wine.

MrGuest
MrGuest
    Rep
    Addicted

Six years registered

There is no apple method, at least one easy enough for new comers. Start with simple stuff like food. Go to a shop, take pictures of serial codes on the back of foods and contact the companies and complain about it. You can work your way up to more expensive items then like whiskey and wine.

God bless you. I'll start with few cracked accounts of Dominos, order on fake addresses and complain.

asdasd