ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Scam report against | /929961-xshvnnoxx | 50 €

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
Scam report against | /929961-xshvnnoxx | 50 €

Whoon
Whoon
    Rep
    shoppy.gg/user/Whoon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 335
Credits: 0

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Six years registered

You can try sending over the ID he made for you. Anyway, it's forbidden to offer ID services on nulled, so I don't know why you even asked somebody to make one for you.

well i dont know that

me too don't know if it forbidden or not but i made my job under the name of graphic design , since i provide graphic service 
and everything went cool and smooth even all edits he ask me to do i made it ! and he was happy and agree on it ( this mean he check the details on every step not like what he's saying ) 
till i asked him to pay he start to lie
i don't want to repeat what i said again but you can check every screen on this thread and you will see that he's trying to lie to avoid paying me
and if he didn't like my work why didn't let me know to stop and don't wast my time !

Dude stop saying that u did it perfect what i asked is an id / dirver license for shipito so it should be look real as you can see i sent you all the details and i told you that it should be accepted for a reason but u did nothing its fake as fuck and i didnt even try to send it to shipito cuz i know it will ruin everything

ok ?? i didnt asked for id / driver license !!! i asked for id / driver license that should be accepted to verify me shipito acc

MODesigns
MODesigns
    Rep
    :.: Graphic Designer :.:

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 16

Deal with caution
Five years registered

well i dont know that

Dude stop saying that u did it perfect what i asked is an id / dirver license for shipito so it should be look real as you can see i sent you all the details and i told you that it should be accepted for a reason but u did nothing its fake as fuck and i didnt even try to send it to shipito cuz i know it will ruin everything

ok ?? i didnt asked for id / driver license !!! i asked for id / driver license that should be accepted to verify me shipito acc

i don't fken care you use it now or not of even burn it ,  you already received it and run away , you might used it in other account and you just saying this to avoid paying me

and again and again my question why you lie that you didn't check the details ? you already checked it more than once and all are shown in screen when you ask for some editing and i made it

then you said it's fine and will work you saiiiid it's fine and will work

i did my job and you scammed me + wasting my time and my effort what a fken liar

every thing clear on screen attached with the thread so stop trying

if i made a deal with someone and we agreed on receiving 2 boxes of specific product

and he sent me one which i didn't like it ,, what should i do ?

i should tell him sorry i really didn't like it , don't send the other one and sorry for that

but you said that everything is good and also asked me to edit it more than once and i made it till you said everything is perfect and ok

and when i ask for my money you start to lie !!

don't fken try little kid i depot you don't even have 1$ in your wallet but people like you should be banned immediately

head.gif

Whoon
Whoon
    Rep
    shoppy.gg/user/Whoon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Deal with caution
Six years registered

i don't fken care you use it now or not of even burn it ,  you already received it and run away , you might used it in other account and you just saying this to avoid paying me

and again and again my question why you lie that you didn't check the details ? you already checked it more than once and all are shown in screen when you ask for some editing and i made it

then you said it's fine and will work you saiiiid it's fine and will work

i did my job and you scammed me + wasting my time and my effort what a fken liar

every thing clear on screen attached with the thread so stop trying

if i made a deal with someone and we agreed on receiving 2 boxes of specific product

and he sent me one which i didn't like it ,, what should i do ?

i should tell him sorry i really didn't like it , don't send the other one and sorry for that

but you said that everything is good and also asked me to edit it more than once and i made it till you said everything is perfect and ok

and when i ask for my money you start to lie !!

don't fken try little kid i depot you don't even have 1$ in your wallet but people like you should be banned immediately

dude make sense please !!! u fucking lied saying that the fonts in real card is not the same !!! and it should be the same please nega go away

MODesigns
MODesigns
    Rep
    :.: Graphic Designer :.:

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 16

Deal with caution
Five years registered

dude make sense please !!! u fucking lied saying that the fonts in real card is not the same !!! and it should be the same please nega go away

who make sense !

isn't you who said that it's fine , good , work , perfect

i won't fken waste my posts to respond you any more

kid

everything clear on screens don't try to avoid paying me you  low af

Edited by MODesigns, 17 June 2018 - 06:02 PM.

head.gif

Whoon
Whoon
    Rep
    shoppy.gg/user/Whoon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Deal with caution
Six years registered

who make sense !

kid

didnt you lie and told me that real id should have different fonts ? LOL

dude im still trading with members they going first even with 

DEAL WITH CAUTION
USER HAS AN OPEN SCAM REPORT.

and i didnt Scam anyone LOL what you talking bout

@Lucas

Lucas
Lucas
    Rep
    Your friendly nulled admin

[STAFF]
Threads: 145
Credits: 99

Eight years registered

who make sense !

kid

everything clear on screens don't try to avoid paying me you  low af

Either fix the ID to make it more real or don't complain about the missing payment. Closed.

QNnNXEB.gif

MY ONLY BITCOIN ADDRESS IS IN MY PROFILE. IF I SEND A DIFFERENT ONE IT'S NOT ME. 

I HAVE 2 DISCORD PROFILES:

"@lucas.1337" DISCORD ID IS "474341590891102219"

"@n.to" DISCORD ID IS "1056693864322318406"

MY TELEGRAM: t.me/LucasNulledTo

https://www.nulled.t...ypto-addresses/

^MY ONLY CRYPTO ADDRESSES^ 

ALWAYS ASK FOR A PM, NEVER SEND ME MONEY WITHOUT RECEIVING A MESSAGE FROM ME ON NULLED. I WILL NEVER REFUSE TO PM YOU. 

READ THIS TO AVOID BEING SCAMMED: 

https://www.nulled.to/topic/543296-beware-new-impersonation-scam-must-read/

https://www.nulled.to/topic/464285-recent-increase-of-scams