ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Premium Proxy Service|Fresh proxies every 2-4 hours|Socks5, Socks4, HTTPS|API Access|Addons

• Please log in to reply
Premium Proxy Service|Fresh proxies every 2-4 hours|Socks5, Socks4, HTTPS|API Access|Addons

KuroTheKen
KuroTheKen
    Rep
    Discord Kuro-Ken#2991

Threads: 363
Credits: 0

Six years registered

too bad , dont accept bitcoin :S

One of the best SE'r on this forum.

Was the first to start DJI Rape, Razer Rape, Samsung Rape, LG rape and Oneplus Rape. Yes I was the one that started it all.

Went from SE'ing Fitbit to a living for only a $100 a month to around $100,000 a month now.

Michigaun
Michigaun
    Rep
    HQ Proxy Provider

Threads: 835

Eight years registered

too bad , dont accept bitcoin :S

I do accept bitcoin. :)

Here are the payment options: 

Paypal (Friends n Family, as Gift)

Bitcoin

Credit Card 

Premium Proxy Service

Unlock the full potential of your online activities with our premium proxy service! Our fresh and updated proxies come with powerful add-ons like 'Best Performed Proxies' and 'Site Supported proxies'. Plus, we update our lists every 2-4 hours for maximum freshness. Join now and experience the speed and reliability of our service!

For more info, Visit Here

KuroTheKen
KuroTheKen
    Rep
    Discord Kuro-Ken#2991

Six years registered

I do accept bitcoin. :)

Here are the payment options: 

Paypal (Friends n Family, as Gift)

Bitcoin

Credit Card 

can you do anytype of discount for btc? lost quite a bit becuz of btc going down , have 4.3$ rn , le me know if u accept :S even if for 20 days.and icant take a vouch aswell lmao.

Was the first to start DJI Rape, Razer Rape, Samsung Rape, LG rape and Oneplus Rape. Yes I was the one that started it all.

Went from SE'ing Fitbit to a living for only a $100 a month to around $100,000 a month now.

Michigaun
Michigaun
    Rep
    HQ Proxy Provider

Eight years registered

can you do anytype of discount for btc? lost quite a bit becuz of btc going down , have 4.3$ rn , le me know if u accept :P even if for 20 days.

Sure, PM me the requirements in this format: 

• Package [Basic Package - $5, 8 hours update cycle of fresh proxies]
• Month: [25 days] :P
• Username: [ ]

• Payment Type: [Bitcoin]

Premium Proxy Service

Unlock the full potential of your online activities with our premium proxy service! Our fresh and updated proxies come with powerful add-ons like 'Best Performed Proxies' and 'Site Supported proxies'. Plus, we update our lists every 2-4 hours for maximum freshness. Join now and experience the speed and reliability of our service!

KuroTheKen
KuroTheKen
    Rep
    Discord Kuro-Ken#2991

Six years registered

Sure, PM me the requirements in this format: 

• Package [Basic Package - $5, 8 hours update cycle of fresh proxies]
• Month: [25 days] :P
• Username: [ ]

• Payment Type: [Bitcoin]

sure :)  thanks for being considerate and i hope iwont be disappointed because i heard good vouch reviews :)

Michigaun
Michigaun
    Rep
    HQ Proxy Provider

Eight years registered

sure :)  thanks for being considerate and i hope iwont be disappointed because i heard good vouch reviews :)

You will get only high quality proxies that is being updated every 8 hours (Basic Package) The quality of working proxies are higher as the package is. The cracker's recommend would be Gold package, 2 hours of fresh working proxies are way to go for cracking at high speed. However, basic package is good for cracking at normal rate, depending on 8 hours gap. Quality surely differs by the package. 

Awaiting your PM to proceed with order. 

Premium Proxy Service

KuroTheKen
KuroTheKen
    Rep
    Discord Kuro-Ken#2991

Six years registered

You will get only high quality proxies that is being updated every 8 hours (Basic Package) The quality of working proxies are higher as the package is. The cracker's recommend would be Gold package, 2 hours of fresh working proxies are way to go for cracking at high speed. However, basic package is good for cracking at normal rate, depending on 8 hours gap. Quality surely differs by the package. 

Awaiting your PM to proceed with order. 

Pm'ed please check.

KuroTheKen
KuroTheKen
    Rep
    Discord Kuro-Ken#2991

Six years registered

TRIED THE PROGRAM , AND HERES MY HONEST REVIEW.

GUI:-

THE GUI IS PRETTY SIMPLE , NOT TOO GREAT NOT TOO BAD , AVERAGE.

BUT AGAIN THIS IS A PROXY SERVICE SO WE SHOULD NOT GO FOR GUI.

THE GUI IS WELLMADE I MUST SAY.

8/10

PROXIES TYPES:-

THERE ARE MANY PROXIES TYPES IN PROGRAM. 

I CHOOSED SOCKS5 INSTEAD TO CHECK MAIL ACCESS ACCOUNTS.

134 GRABBED AND OUT OF 134 , 117 WORKED WHICH IS PRETTY IMPRESSIVE , I CHECKED THE PROXIES ON ANOTHER PROGRAM TO SEE THE SPEED.

90% OF PROXIES SPEEDS WERE PERFECT FOR CRACKING , OTHERS 10% WERE OVER 300MS .

9/10

PROXIES QUALITY ON CHECKERS:-

THE MAIN TOPIC. WHEN I WAS CHECKING MY COMBO USING THE PROXIES, I GOT HITS I NEVER GOT WHEN I USED PUBLIC PROXIES. I GOT PRIVATE HITS AND IT WAS GREAT , I USED THE PROXIES ON ALL IN ONE CHECKER ONLY.

9.5/10

OWNER:-

OWNER IS VERY GOOD PERSON THAT HELPS OUT THE CUSTOMERS INSTEAD OF FORGETTING THEM. 

10/10

Michigaun
Michigaun
    Rep
    HQ Proxy Provider

Eight years registered

TRIED THE PROGRAM , AND HERES MY HONEST REVIEW.

GUI:-

THE GUI IS PRETTY SIMPLE , NOT TOO GREAT NOT TOO BAD , AVERAGE.

BUT AGAIN THIS IS A PROXY SERVICE SO WE SHOULD NOT GO FOR GUI.

THE GUI IS WELLMADE I MUST SAY.

8/10

PROXIES TYPES:-

THERE ARE MANY PROXIES TYPES IN PROGRAM.

I CHOOSED SOCKS5 INSTEAD TO CHECK MAIL ACCESS ACCOUNTS.

134 GRABBED AND OUT OF 134 , 117 WORKED WHICH IS PRETTY IMPRESSIVE , I CHECKED THE PROXIES ON ANOTHER PROGRAM TO SEE THE SPEED.

90% OF PROXIES SPEEDS WERE PERFECT FOR CRACKING , OTHERS 10% WERE OVER 300MS .

9/10

PROXIES QUALITY ON CHECKERS:-

THE MAIN TOPIC. WHEN I WAS CHECKING MY COMBO USING THE PROXIES, I GOT HITS I NEVER GOT WHEN I USED PUBLIC PROXIES. I GOT PRIVATE HITS AND IT WAS GREAT , I USED THE PROXIES ON ALL IN ONE CHECKER ONLY.

9.5/10

OWNER:-

OWNER IS VERY GOOD PERSON THAT HELPS OUT THE CUSTOMERS INSTEAD OF FORGETTING THEM. 

10/10

Thanks for the detailed review :)

Enjoy the HQ proxies!

Best Regards

Premium Proxy Service

Michigaun
Michigaun
    Rep
    HQ Proxy Provider

Eight years registered

Current Update cycle status from Gold Package: 

HTTP(s):     1487
HTTP....:      623
SOCKS4.:      484
SOCKS5.:      121

Elite......:     2303
Anonymous..:       33

Public..:    2339
SSL.....:      913
PSN.....:      643
Bing....:      542
Runscape:      496
Private.:      306
Google..:       24

Get cracking at high speed ;)

Premium Proxy Service