I Don't accept paypal. Please don't ask. I only accept cryptocurrency.
What do I offer?
The answer is simple. I offer you a chance to avoid risking your money by paying sellers upfront. I will take the payment instead of you paying the seller directly, and I will hold the money until you receive the product and you confirm it matches the description of what you wanted to purchase. I will also offer to resolve any possible dispute within the same transaction (misleading items, delays, etc) and I will help you with my tips (from my experience, only as a suggestion obviously, nothing to be taken as the sole truth).
1) You send me the payment, instead of paying the seller directly.
2) I will stay in the group with both buyer and seller until the transaction is completed.
3) Once transaction is completed, both parties will confirm and I will release the payment minus my fee to the seller.
You are getting protection and responsibility from my side, and I will do my best to help you complete the transaction successfully. Please read my entire thread, and the disclaimer. If you don't understand something, feel free to add me and ask.
Lucas#1337 is my discord
please contact me and ask me to verify my identity on nulled
I will NOT refuse to do so
I will always pm you before doing a deal
ask for a pm every time you deal with me
if I can't pm you then you added an impersonator.
Price is 3% of the total amount traded. ONLY IF DEAL IS OVER 100$.
Otherwise, it's FREE.
I DONT HAVE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT AND THEREFORE I CANT HOLD THAT, PLEASE DON'T ASK.
1) My fee is NON-REFUNDABLE. This means that once I receive a payment, the fee has to be paid, either by splitting the amount between the buyer and the seller or by one of them paying it in full.
2) I don't charge "only" for successful deals. If the deal you are about to make is cancelled, or it simply fails and has to be voided, I will still charge my fee.
3) My service is to secure the deal for both parties, this means my job is complete as long as the funds are sent to the party that should receive it. If the deal is successful, then the money goes to the seller, and if it's not, it goes back to the buyer. In both scenarios, my fee stays with me.
Please, understand this service is my source of income, and as much as I do it to help out the community, it's also the means by which I pay my bills. Don't try to ''guilt trip'' me. I don't want you to lose money, and I don't want to lose my fee either.
4) I will hold the funds for up to 90 days after the deal is COMPLETED. This means I won't refund or send funds to you, if you haven't claimed them for the next 90 days after the deal was finished. This is to avoid releasing the same funds twice. (I will most likely still send the funds back to you after the 90 day mark, but keep in mind my job is not to ''hold'' the funds for you and Im just holding them while the deal is in progress. I dont want to turn into your personal wallet).
5) I have NO limit for deals, I can hold the funds for as long as you need, if your deal will take 1 year to be completed, I can do it without a problem. The aforementioned statement only applies to COMPLETED deals with unclaimed funds. Don't worry about the funds as long as the deal is still in progress.
6) Please verify my identity, consider this, and the messages found in my signature as sufficient warning before sending me funds. I will never refuse to PM you, and I will ONLY do so by sending you a picture of the chat with the deal included within, as well as confirmation of my discord ID (also found in my signature). Not only that, but I will only use ONE bitcoin address to receive funds and it's found in my profile as well. If for some odd reason I can't pm you, I will delay the deal. I won't find alternative ways to verify my identity nor will I tell you to ''check my name'' or ''see our mutual friends''. Impersonators are known for mass adding people from forums and also copying the names of trusted members.
7) In order to return funds after a deal was started, and if I feel something is going on, I will ask for further confirmation the sender is actually the person requesting the funds to be returned. I will ask for information and verification and I ask you to comply with it. If you don't, I will hold the funds for as long as I deem necessary to rule out possible triangulation scams.
8) VERY IMPORTANT. I will hold the amount in CRYPTOCURRENCY. This means the price in FIAT is volatile. I always send the amount I received in CRYPTOCURRENCY initially. Regardless of price drops or increases. If you send me 0.1 BITCOIN and the price of bitcoin doubles within a week, I will send 0.1 BITCOIN minus my fee. I WILL NOT send the amount in FIAT I received initially. If you send me 0.1 BITCOIN (1000$) and the price of bitcoin drops 30% I will still send 0.1 BITCOIN and you will end up receiving 30% less in FIAT due to the drop. This is not something I can control. If you need the price to be stable, I can also hold any stablecoin of your choice or exchange any crypto to a stablecoin for you, for an extra fee.
Even if the person you are speaking with sends my address, PLEASE ask for a pm on site. I will always (and only) send a picture of the conversation. Make sure you confirm the conversation matches the one you are having before sending me any money. I’d rather send 10 private messages than have you risk your money (whether it’s 10$, or 10,000$)
Please always ask for a pm and READ MY SIGNATURE.