ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

CarzaRefunds Clothing Service | ASOS - Zalando - NordStrom - APPLE/MICROSOFT LIMITED TIME + MORE | 99% SUCCESS RATE | HIGH LIMITS

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
CarzaRefunds Clothing Service | ASOS - Zalando - NordStrom - APPLE/MICROSOFT LIMITED TIME + MORE | 99% SUCCESS RATE | HIGH LIMITS

Carza
Carza
    Rep
    Impressive Refunder

Threads: 57
Credits: 0

Six years registered

He did the same to me, failed my .es refund, got my Amazon account closed due to him logging in to my Amazon account, then started blackmailing me and after I posted the whole story on his thread he -repped me. 

Stop sales trashing again, you both are idiots that don't even know you're on the wrong thread.

Both doing the same again&again, stop using my service if you're not comfortable using it, you're kind of idiots if you still doing it.

For all rest requests, I've been busy these days, I'll complete all the orders withing next days.

CARZA x MARADONA REFUND SERVICE (WORLDWIDE)

CHECK IT OUT

Telegram Contact

@CarzaFR

qkA6PNC.jpg

Dufkar
Dufkar
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 3
Credits: 0
Six years registered

VOUCH for Carza!

Well , there is ONLY ONE refunder here who did for me Zara Europe, while other TOPGODLEGENDARY refunders, cried that it was not fake signed (actually it was) or didn't respond at all! I had to wait about a week, but nvm in case of success! Keep in mind that Zara doesn't send any confirmation, check your card balance.