ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Amazon Checker by Rubicon[GC balance ,orders , CC , zip , phone] 30$ BTC

• Please log in to reply
Amazon Checker by Rubicon[GC balance ,orders , CC , zip , phone] 30$ BTC

Kenshiin
Kenshiin
    Rep
    OG Mail Cracker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 29
Credits: 5

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Six years registered

Got few questions, you know that is going to lock a loooot of accounts, and if not lock then it simply flags them because of address, even if u use proxy.

If you really were experienced into Amazon cracking, you would have known that in most cases, nowadays, to do something successfully on the account (especially ordering), you need some good proxies close to owner location.

Really want to see how this will end, probably like all the Amazon checkers that login into site, patched within 1-2 months.

Anyways, GLWS

QaJQWoc.png

:kek:

RuBiCon10
RuBiCon10
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 24
Credits: 0

Six years registered

Got few questions, you know that is going to lock a loooot of accounts, and if not lock then it simply flags them because of address, even if u use proxy.

If you really were experienced into Amazon cracking, you would have known that in most cases, nowadays, to do something successfully on the account (especially ordering), you need some good proxies close to owner location.

Really want to see how this will end, probably like all the Amazon checkers that login into site, patched within 1-2 months.

Anyways, GLWS

ordered with those accounts , checked ones before and i can still change there password and use them , just one thing i recommend to use private proxies , even i didn't use them , all work good ATM , all tests was made before posting to sell , thanks :)

RuBiCon10
RuBiCon10
    Rep
    Veteran

Six years registered

Vouch?

Edit // 

*Vouch review*

Awesome, now let's get this vouch review as the way that i been using RubiconT Checkers before from youtube channels and they seems really good but Amazon Checker by RubiconT IS WAY Out of this checkers, I mean you need to get this tool if you want to do a refund or do whatever you have to do it gaves you so many options like it says up on the thread.

To begin with, this tool has a great interface and is very friendly and helpful with a click you can have several options in your eyes no matter what, you will have them there so simple and easy that you will be impressed because it is very simple and innovative.

¿Speed?
Well, very fast, if you have the right proxies

I am very satisfied with this very complex and professional checker.
I have used RubiconT Checkers before, but this checker is different and innovative.

Proxies?
You can use it proxyless if you use the recommended configuration between 3-5 if you have a small combo, all types of proxies are supported Socks5 Socks4 Http

SOCKS4 Is recommended.

HQ Vouch for @RuBiCon10

---------

LXwu2.gif

umBFT.gif

kNjeR.png

thank you , keep reporting ^^

AZATEJ
AZATEJ
    Rep
    Infinity black

Threads: 311

Deal with caution
Six years registered

Well, it looks dope, but you decided to sell that tool in worst possible timing - pretty much everyone around amazon owns a similar tool, but still im curious if all those features gonna be catchy enough to get already feeded customers. 
glws anyway, deserved. 

sh4d0w
sh4d0w
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 113

Eight years registered

I must admit the design seems pretty nice and all and I wanted to buy it but as others said, once you crack those accounts, then what? Aren't they locked? If they got giftcards, can you get them? I would gladly buy it IF a guide to it was added. glws

"Hello Darkness, my old friend"

Who is the Oldest Member on Nulled again?

McRoyal
McRoyal
    Rep
    Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 116

Deal with caution
Six years registered

Very cool but like Deos said this can make some accounts get locked but still worth for checking accounts with gift card

I will try this and leave a review here with all details.

Fddkiqh.png

RuBiCon10
RuBiCon10
    Rep
    Veteran

Six years registered

Well, it looks dope, but you decided to sell that tool in worst possible timing - pretty much everyone around amazon owns a similar tool, but still im curious if all those features gonna be catchy enough to get already feeded customers. 
glws anyway, deserved. 

i dont see any amazon checker , this is not mail searcher for orders , no 

and GLWS for you too :)

RuBiCon10
RuBiCon10
    Rep
    Veteran

Six years registered

I must admit the design seems pretty nice and all and I wanted to buy it but as others said, once you crack those accounts, then what? Aren't they locked? If they got giftcards, can you get them? I would gladly buy it IF a guide to it was added. glws

Very cool but like Deos said this can make some accounts get locked but still worth for checking accounts with gift card

I will try this and leave a review here with all details.

ok , this is what i did :

i checked AIO combo (@Amazon.com) in the amazon checker got result with all details like the pics , then after 2 days , i rechecked this result , and most of accounts still working (checker cant access locked ones) few of them checker didn't capture them 2-5 probably they asked for second security check (zip) wich is already captured 

then i ordered digital code from account have GC balance , and i got confirmation email with code , and to be honest didn't try to refund , but for sure work

HQ private proxies not like VPN (VPNs is very public and all there ip black listed)

ANW also you can still use this tool with ip you choose 

Kenshiin
Kenshiin
    Rep
    OG Mail Cracker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 29

Deal with caution
Six years registered

i dont see any amazon checker , this is not mail searcher for orders , no
and GLWS for you too :)

Uhm buddy, you use email too, so its nearly same shit
Without the email access you couldnt get recovery code thus not able to login at all in the account.
So yes, your tool still uses mail, thus no big diff. With the other checkers available, that also overpass your speed by a lot

QaJQWoc.png

:kek:

RuBiCon10
RuBiCon10
    Rep
    Veteran

Six years registered

Uhm buddy, you use email too, so its nearly same shit
Without the email access you couldnt get recovery code thus not able to login at all in the account.
So yes, your tool still uses mail, thus no big diff. With the other checkers available, that also overpass your speed by a lot

mail searcher for orders , that what you sell heh?, manual recover waste of time  with 60-70% of accounts already locked 

no GC capture no address , no CC capture , just orders based on emails , email can be even changed and no account linked to it

(ex: got account with 150$ balance but no orders,can your tool do that?)

and dont compare speed , your tool check for mail access only with some orders capture , mine make alot of work to give full details.

look like you didn't read thread and you dont know even what this tool can make

i only see trush sell here

its your job i saw your posts in many marketplace threads , you only trush sell others , you see thread about amazon you start  Fappa 

I advice you to stop and try to improve your tool instead  :) 

Edit : and be careful trush sell not allowed

https://www.nulled.t...les-guidelines/