ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Anime horror

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
Anime horror

Imiiw
Imiiw
    Rep

Threads: 3
Credits: 0
Eight years registered

I indicate a horror anime?

BlakkHeart
BlakkHeart
    Rep

Threads: 1
Eight years registered

Corpse Party & Another are probably the best horror anime out there

Imiiw
Imiiw
    Rep

Eight years registered

Tranks *-* ♥

KalistaGG
KalistaGG
    Rep
    we are together and mixed

• PipPipPip
Threads: 5
Eight years registered

dathe note

BlakkHeart
BlakkHeart
    Rep

Eight years registered

Oh yea i forgot, try out Higurashi too. it kinda starts slow but you might like it, and also Shiki

jakou
jakou
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 0
Eight years registered

Blood plus

williamrodrigs
williamrodrigs
    Rep
    Lost in the Echo

Threads: 10

Eight years registered
Shiki
Shiki.jpg

Shiki is a light novel of terror created by Fuyumi Ono that was adapted into manga and anime.

The story takes place in an unusually hot summer in the 90s in a quiet little village called Sotoba. A mysterious deaths series begin to spread in the village coincidentally at the same time a mysterious family moves to Kamemasa mansion was abandoned.

Toshio Ozaki, the dean of the only hospital Sotoba initially suspected an epidemic, but when the investigations continue and the deaths begin to pile up, he is convinced that they are the work of the undead plaguing the village.

A young man named Natsuno Yuuki, who hates living in the village, begins to be pursued and surrounded by death.

This anime has 22 episodes has a beautiful soundtrack, the music of the opening is very exciting, traces are beautiful, but in the beginning is a little more dialogue than necessary, but dialogues are better dealt without much ado what you holds the screen until the last second without getting bored.

Zombie Loan
ZombieLoan.jpg

The main character of this anime is Michiru Kita, a girl with a special gift, she has Shinigami eyes, allowing her to see a black ring around the neck of some people. This ring means that the person is about to die, since the person is marked for death an invisible gray ring in the eyes of ordinary people appears around the neck and gradually darkens when the ring becomes totally black death happens. Chika Akatsuki and Shito Tachibana, two colleagues in his class, have black rings around their necks, but to her surprise they have not died. Later she discovers that after a tragic accident that should kill them, the two boys made a deal with a secret agency called Zombie-Loan (Zombie Loan), and in return for keeping them alive, both should hunt zombies for the agency loan When Michiru gets involved with them, only to discover that much complication will still happen in your life.
I quite liked the story, the soundtrack is really cool I liked the arrangement of the soundtrack of the opening despite not having tanned very vocal and traits are the darkest that helps you get in the mood and get involved in the story.

I believe that to be a horror anime missed a little more blood, but the characters are cool and the action rolls loose despite also having episodes with plenty of dialogue, suspense and mystery which is just leaving the more interesting anime.

Highschool of the Dead
Highschool_of_the_Dead.jpg
This anime began as a manga, released in September 2006, was written by Daisuke Sato and illustrated by his brother, Shoji Sato, serious still in progress, the anime was released in July 2010 by the studio Madhouse and was directed by Tetsuro Araki.

The story begins as the anime title itself suggests, at school, in an ordinary morning, when everything seemed to happen normally, Takashi Komuro watched the school roof a strange event in the school's gates, a man suspected is causing confusion. One of the teachers ends up being just bitten by the man and amid shouts and despairs he gets up, but now as a zombie.

At this point Takashi runs back into the school and together with his friend King and Hisashi, decide to run away from school, but now it is too late, the school is surrounded by teachers and collegiate zombies, and so begins the story of survival of nothing teens lucky.

I particularly liked enough of this anime, from the soundtrack, features and has a sensuality in the typical characters of horror anime that prezem has enough action and blood just right without exaggeration, just I believe that the story could be a little more worked but this does not take away the shine of this wonderful series and is definitely a great choice to watch in the night accompanied weekends of good pizza and an ice-cold soda.

Higurashi When They Cry
Higurashi_no_Naku_Koro_ni.jpg

This adaptation of the graphic novel of Ryukishio7 was produced in 2006.

Higurashi When They Cry tells the story of a quiet village inside Japan where every year is held a festival called Watanagashi in thanks to a local God called Oyashiro-sama. Keiichi is a student just moved to this village hoping to have a peaceful and happy life in your new home. The problem is that soon he discovers that this village is far from being a quiet and peaceful place, because in recent years the festival Watanagashi always a person is killed and another disappears.

Keiichi finds himself increasingly involved and goes with his friends to investigate these strange happenings which makes him more and more involved.

This anime has good scenes of violence and is full of mysteries, suspense and drama, but what's great is that the series is holding you on the screen and you're trying to solve each mystery, until it reminded me my favorite series "X-Files" where you engage and begins to investigate along with the characters, has more intelligent dialogues, beautiful strokes and surely deserves to be seen for those who love a good horror anime.

The opening has an excellent soundtrack especially for those who enjoy anime songs check below to music with some scenes of this marvelous piece of Asian art.

Jigoku Shoujo Futakomori
Jigoku_Shoujo_Futakomori.jpg

With the original story written by Hiroshi Watanabe, this anime was produced in 2005 by Studio Deen.
Imagine that you hold a grudge from someone and would love to get revenge this person thought if there was a site that could be accessed 00h00min where you could write the name of this person and that she was immediately sent to hell.

Enma Ai is a young girl with black hair and no facial expression, she is in charge of doing vengeance of people accessing the website called (Jigoku Tsuushin or "Hell Correspondence"), of course she does not do this alone and has with the help of three assistants faithful: Ichimoku Ren, Hone Onna and Wanyuudo.

Of course things are not so simple, because when revenge is done two tombs are opened, ie the person who had the name entered on the site is immediately sent to hell, however, the person making the request will also there when he died.

The series also quite remember the premise of American shows like The X-Files, CSI and other police series where each episode focuses on a different case, but always with a fixed cast that gets involved in each case and each episode makes you get involved with the characters and think things like "Did I do that? It is worth sacrificing my life to escape this problem? I will can not solve it on their own? ".

Of course the main characters evolve throughout the series and is worth also follow the last of the main character that is very sad.

This is a very interesting anime holding you from beginning to end of each episode.

Only the story has deserved to be listed here in the top 10 of the anime genre, but if we consider the beautiful soundtrack, traces and all the script for Hell Girl Futakomori and some good scares in the right dose make this a great choice for you watch on weekends.

Edited by williamrodrigs, 29 July 2015 - 05:51 AM.

ezgif.com-resize.gif

⌘ Williamrodrigs âŒ˜

teemoidiot
teemoidiot
    Rep

Eight years registered

thanks

Imiiw
Imiiw
    Rep

Eight years registered

Shiki
Shiki.jpg

Shiki is a light novel of terror created by Fuyumi Ono that was adapted into manga and anime.

The story takes place in an unusually hot summer in the 90s in a quiet little village called Sotoba. A mysterious deaths series begin to spread in the village coincidentally at the same time a mysterious family moves to Kamemasa mansion was abandoned.

Toshio Ozaki, the dean of the only hospital Sotoba initially suspected an epidemic, but when the investigations continue and the deaths begin to pile up, he is convinced that they are the work of the undead plaguing the village.

A young man named Natsuno Yuuki, who hates living in the village, begins to be pursued and surrounded by death.

This anime has 22 episodes has a beautiful soundtrack, the music of the opening is very exciting, traces are beautiful, but in the beginning is a little more dialogue than necessary, but dialogues are better dealt without much ado what you holds the screen until the last second without getting bored.

Zombie Loan
ZombieLoan.jpg

The main character of this anime is Michiru Kita, a girl with a special gift, she has Shinigami eyes, allowing her to see a black ring around the neck of some people. This ring means that the person is about to die, since the person is marked for death an invisible gray ring in the eyes of ordinary people appears around the neck and gradually darkens when the ring becomes totally black death happens. Chika Akatsuki and Shito Tachibana, two colleagues in his class, have black rings around their necks, but to her surprise they have not died. Later she discovers that after a tragic accident that should kill them, the two boys made a deal with a secret agency called Zombie-Loan (Zombie Loan), and in return for keeping them alive, both should hunt zombies for the agency loan When Michiru gets involved with them, only to discover that much complication will still happen in your life.
I quite liked the story, the soundtrack is really cool I liked the arrangement of the soundtrack of the opening despite not having tanned very vocal and traits are the darkest that helps you get in the mood and get involved in the story.

I believe that to be a horror anime missed a little more blood, but the characters are cool and the action rolls loose despite also having episodes with plenty of dialogue, suspense and mystery which is just leaving the more interesting anime.

Highschool of the Dead
Highschool_of_the_Dead.jpg
This anime began as a manga, released in September 2006, was written by Daisuke Sato and illustrated by his brother, Shoji Sato, serious still in progress, the anime was released in July 2010 by the studio Madhouse and was directed by Tetsuro Araki.

The story begins as the anime title itself suggests, at school, in an ordinary morning, when everything seemed to happen normally, Takashi Komuro watched the school roof a strange event in the school's gates, a man suspected is causing confusion. One of the teachers ends up being just bitten by the man and amid shouts and despairs he gets up, but now as a zombie.

At this point Takashi runs back into the school and together with his friend King and Hisashi, decide to run away from school, but now it is too late, the school is surrounded by teachers and collegiate zombies, and so begins the story of survival of nothing teens lucky.

I particularly liked enough of this anime, from the soundtrack, features and has a sensuality in the typical characters of horror anime that prezem has enough action and blood just right without exaggeration, just I believe that the story could be a little more worked but this does not take away the shine of this wonderful series and is definitely a great choice to watch in the night accompanied weekends of good pizza and an ice-cold soda.

Higurashi When They Cry
Higurashi_no_Naku_Koro_ni.jpg

This adaptation of the graphic novel of Ryukishio7 was produced in 2006.

Higurashi When They Cry tells the story of a quiet village inside Japan where every year is held a festival called Watanagashi in thanks to a local God called Oyashiro-sama. Keiichi is a student just moved to this village hoping to have a peaceful and happy life in your new home. The problem is that soon he discovers that this village is far from being a quiet and peaceful place, because in recent years the festival Watanagashi always a person is killed and another disappears.

Keiichi finds himself increasingly involved and goes with his friends to investigate these strange happenings which makes him more and more involved.

This anime has good scenes of violence and is full of mysteries, suspense and drama, but what's great is that the series is holding you on the screen and you're trying to solve each mystery, until it reminded me my favorite series "X-Files" where you engage and begins to investigate along with the characters, has more intelligent dialogues, beautiful strokes and surely deserves to be seen for those who love a good horror anime.

The opening has an excellent soundtrack especially for those who enjoy anime songs check below to music with some scenes of this marvelous piece of Asian art.

Jigoku Shoujo Futakomori
Jigoku_Shoujo_Futakomori.jpg

With the original story written by Hiroshi Watanabe, this anime was produced in 2005 by Studio Deen.
Imagine that you hold a grudge from someone and would love to get revenge this person thought if there was a site that could be accessed 00h00min where you could write the name of this person and that she was immediately sent to hell.

Enma Ai is a young girl with black hair and no facial expression, she is in charge of doing vengeance of people accessing the website called (Jigoku Tsuushin or "Hell Correspondence"), of course she does not do this alone and has with the help of three assistants faithful: Ichimoku Ren, Hone Onna and Wanyuudo.

Of course things are not so simple, because when revenge is done two tombs are opened, ie the person who had the name entered on the site is immediately sent to hell, however, the person making the request will also there when he died.

The series also quite remember the premise of American shows like The X-Files, CSI and other police series where each episode focuses on a different case, but always with a fixed cast that gets involved in each case and each episode makes you get involved with the characters and think things like "Did I do that? It is worth sacrificing my life to escape this problem? I will can not solve it on their own? ".

Of course the main characters evolve throughout the series and is worth also follow the last of the main character that is very sad.

This is a very interesting anime holding you from beginning to end of each episode.

Only the story has deserved to be listed here in the top 10 of the anime genre, but if we consider the beautiful soundtrack, traces and all the script for Hell Girl Futakomori and some good scares in the right dose make this a great choice for you watch on weekends.

Trank

thanks

husahus tranks

Oh yea i forgot, try out Higurashi too. it kinda starts slow but you might like it, and also Shiki

ty

pruned_38358268
pruned_38358268
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Threads: 0
Eight years registered

ty