ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Multiply Bitcoin Balance 100% Working!

• Please log in to reply
Multiply Bitcoin Balance 100% Working!

getDABBEDon
getDABBEDon
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Threads: 4
Credits: 0
Six years registered

just send however much you want to be multiplied to this address! OmEGaLULWXsDWbsh8QCvUALxswgoJTmkdi

"Last week, my friend introduced me to this method. At first, I thought it was a scam because "HOW IS IT POSSIBLE"?! Then out of curiosity I tried it out first by sending he minimum amount: $5 . I chose this amount to be doubled (2x). Then sent. I didn't not get any response in the first 12 hours. The next day when I woke up, I got a notification from Coinbase saying I received $10 from a random string of numbers. I was shocked. "IT REALLY WORKS?!" was my reaction. I don't know how this method is not famous yet. But I wanted to share this with you guys because - WHO DOESNT LIKE FREE MONEY? But here's a few things to keep in mind: The minimum amounts- Multiply 2x : $5 Multiply 5x : $10 Multiply 10x: $50 Sending below the minimum ($5) will not work and your money will not be returned unless you send $5. I multiplied around $70 with this till now. The wait time varies. I usually receive the multiplied money by 3 days max. I think can take shorter or longer for you. If you cannot trust, then send $5 first as a test."

NOT MY ADDRESS SO STOP BLAMING ME. YOU CAN CHECK IT OUT ON YOUR OWN AND THEN BLAME THE ADDRESS OWNER NOT ME

it's just a meme don't attempt to send money :LUL:  https://www.nulled.t...ce-100-working/

Edited by getDABBEDon, 14 March 2018 - 08:41 AM.

Terminated
Terminated
    Rep
    Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 119

Six years registered

Sounds too good to be true, especially when you insert large amounts like I do. I honestly wouldn't take the bate even if it was valid. 

WhatLOL
WhatLOL
    Rep

• PipPip
Threads: 4
Six years registered
anyone that legitly send his btc to this guy is a completely idiot

bnzhaxx
bnzhaxx
    Rep
    Gapple

• PipPipPip
Threads: 21
Six years registered

anyone that legitly send his btc to this guy is a completely idiot

it's just a meme don't attempt to send money :LUL:  https://www.nulled.t...ce-100-working/

Hello?

ayy"L"mao