ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Scam report against cr3d1t | 603827 | $462.5

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
Scam report against cr3d1t | 603827 | $462.5

thegoodstore8
thegoodstore8
    Rep

Threads: 8
Credits: 0
Six years registered

Username: Cr3d1t

Profile Link: https://www.nulled.t...r/603827-cr3d1t

Short Description Of Product/Service: Electronics Buying Service. Sold him a iPhone 8 64GB Black

Thread of sales: https://www.nulled.t...hips/

Screenshots of conversationhttps://imgur.com/a/d4CIB

Amount scammed: (Ex: $25) $462.5 + shipping/customs

Additional Information

So basically me and Credit proposed a deal for 4 iPhone 8 devices. At first, he said he was going to use a middleman so we both would be safe. He soon slid out of that and claimed that he didn't know how to do that safely so if I wanted to I could send 1 phone by 1 so that we would be safe and he would pay on delivery. I asked him about half or half or upfront and he said no to either. So basically some days pass and the iPhone is shipped from my end and it delivers to him. Then he pulls some reasons and says that his business partner's mom was in the hospital and he has the guy to the PO box so he can't get the phone until he gets it. So I wait a few more days, with the thought in my mind that he would pay as soon as he gets just like he promised multiple times. Soon, he says he gets the iPhone and claims it is in some "Apple Diagnostic Mode" which is something I've never heard of, and asks why there is a SIM in the phone (That's how phones in the US here come with certain carriers). Then he calls me saying that he is going to do more testing and to wait a few more days. This was the second time he extended it after he promised me he was going to pay after delivery. So as a nice person, I decided to wait. After some point, he just completely stopped responding to my texts after he said he was drunk and the "deal won't work." After that, he didn't respond for several days until he told me he wasn't in the office (What??). Considering he's posting on group chats and his own Crypto Call Group, which he's advertised here on this same account, I am sick of waiting any longer. Tried calling him today, kept rejecting the calls. It has been over 2 weeks since I sent the phone out and was supposed to get paid, with not any money in sight. He promised that if he isn't able to sell the iPhone since the ones I did sell him were locked, he would pay out of pocket. I want to clarify we did deal with him knowing the iPhones were Blacklisted and Locked to a US carrier. The main reason why I did this deal with him was contingent of him paying on delivery which I guess he kept delaying because he wanted to unlock before paying me..If I knew it was going to take this long and not even get paid anything for it, I would have simply sold it elsewhere, as it defeats the purpose of sending it to him and not getting paid on delivery. 

Edited by thegoodstore8, 08 March 2018 - 02:40 AM.

Luviagh
Luviagh
    Rep
    Look behind you

Threads: 106

Seven years registered

lol i have text him today  and still waiting

narv
narv
    Rep
    gay

Threads: 22

Six years registered

sorry man, i hope you get your money 

thegoodstore8
thegoodstore8
    Rep

Six years registered

lol i have text him today  and still waiting

Did you do a deal with him and send him items as well?

Edited by thegoodstore8, 08 March 2018 - 02:44 AM.

PiIs3point14
PiIs3point14
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Threads: 12
Six years registered

Just saw the screenshots, it should feel real bad man, I hope you get your money

he won't be able to keep that sh*t up for long tho, consequences will catch up to him sooner or later

~

CR3D1T
CR3D1T
    Rep
    💸 El Dinero Habla 💸

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 52

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Seven years registered

Ok lets clear things up, You sold me a :
- Blacklisted litterely flagged as STOLEN phone.
- Locked on carrier.

What you told me that you sold me :
- Blacklist
- The phone has service with other carriers and works fine with other carriers ( I confirmed this with someone who also wanted to buy your phone and he told me you told him the same thing. )

I am not ignoring you, I am just busy and was going to handle this properly with you.

You did not pay for the shipping since you get return labels from UPS for very cheap or free which is what you told me.

People know I am not a scammer and I have dealed multiple times here on Nulled and on skype for higher amounts than this, also you know in the back of your head I am not a scammer because you have seen the funds I have! there would be no reason for me to scam.

I have just messaged you on skype.

Sent me a shipping label to your address and I will happily sent it back to you. 

This phone is worth NOTHING! but I should have replied to you which is my bad!

Also don't try to act you could have easily sold the Iphone anywhere else for 400$, because 400$ for a stolen phone is overpriced. Also you almost begged me to buy it from you, don't talk bullshit. Also you did not have to pay any customs and possibily also no shipping so don't even mention it on your thread. you open a Scam report thats fine but get your facts straight.

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.cubeupload.com%2Fwr

I HAVE MULTIPLE IMPERSONATORS ALWAYS MAKE SURE TO CONFIRM IDENTITY ON NULLED PM!
I only deal on Discord: Cr3d1t#7463

thegoodstore8
thegoodstore8
    Rep

Six years registered

Ok lets clear things up, You sold me a :
- Blacklisted litterely flagged as STOLEN phone.
- Locked on carrier.

What you told me that you sold me :
- Blacklist
- The phone has service with other carriers and works fine with other carriers ( I confirmed this with someone who also wanted to buy your phone and he told me you told him the same thing. )

I am not ignoring you, I am just busy and was going to handle this properly with you.

You did not pay for the shipping since you get return labels from UPS for very cheap or free which is what you told me.

People know I am not a scammer and I have dealed multiple times here on Nulled and on skype for higher amounts than this, also you know in the back of your head I am not a scammer because you have seen the funds I have! there would be no reason for me to scam.

I have just messaged you on skype.

Sent me a shipping label to your address and I will happily sent it back to you. 

This phone is worth NOTHING! but I should have replied to you which is my bad!

Also don't try to act you could have easily sold the Iphone anywhere else for 400$, because 400$ for a stolen phone is overpriced. Also you almost begged me to buy it from you, don't talk bullshit. Also you did not have to pay any customs and possibily also no shipping so don't even mention it on your thread. you open a Scam report thats fine but get your facts straight.

The fact that you were "busy" is bullshit, you were clearly not busy if you were talking on forums and Skype saying senseless shit and posting on your Crypto Call groups. You knew you were sold an iPhone that was blacklisted in the United States. Never did I guarantee you that the iPhone will work in your country, as it was your responsibility to do the research yourself before obtaining the iPhone. I want proof you said that I guarantee that the phone should work with other carriers, as I never recall guaranteeing you anything. In fact you never questioned it, and you told me "you will figure it out." 

By the way, iPhones like these sell around 400+ on eBay, so that is incorrect. 

"Also you almost begged me to buy it from you, don't talk bullshit."

Give me one place where I "begged you to buy it." The only time I messaged you a lot is when you never responded. That's not "begging to sell. "

You need to get your facts straight my friend, you bought a iPhone and knew it was Blacklisted with bad IMEI. I want either an iPhone brand new in box sealed and you send it back to me the same way I sent it back to you, and pay for my customs, or pay the amount that you owed me from the beginning. The fact that you already opened the iPhone reduced the resell value tremendously. 

CR3D1T
CR3D1T
    Rep
    💸 El Dinero Habla 💸

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 52

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Seven years registered

The fact that you were "busy" is bullshit, you were clearly not busy if you were talking on forums and Skype saying senseless shit and posting on your Crypto Call groups. You knew you were sold an iPhone that was blacklisted in the United States. Never did I guarantee you that the iPhone will work in your country, as it was your responsibility to do the research yourself before obtaining the iPhone. I want proof you said that I guarantee that the phone should work with other carriers, as I never recall guaranteeing you anything. In fact you never questioned it, and you told me "you will figure it out." 

By the way, iPhones like these sell around 400+ on eBay, so that is incorrect. 

[background=#262626]"Also you almost begged me to buy it from you, don't talk bullshit."[/background]

Give me one place where I "begged you to buy it." The only time I messaged you a lot is when you never responded. That's not "begging to sell. "

You need to get your facts straight my friend, you bought a iPhone and knew it was Blacklisted with bad IMEI. I want either an iPhone brand new in box sealed and you send it back to me the same way I sent it back to you, and pay for my customs, or pay the amount that you owed me from the beginning. The fact that you already opened the iPhone reduced the resell value tremendously.

You get me a return label and ill sent it back. Stop crying about your bullshit, start selling stolen phones on ebay kid!

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.cubeupload.com%2Fwr

I HAVE MULTIPLE IMPERSONATORS ALWAYS MAKE SURE TO CONFIRM IDENTITY ON NULLED PM!
I only deal on Discord: Cr3d1t#7463

Tassy
Tassy
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 60

Eight years registered

"Im pretty trusted" is coming from a VIP. Never trust a VIP.  The rule is to use a middleman for whatever amount of money you are scared of losing; even if it is a pain to do.

R.I.P 16/7/19

thegoodstore8
thegoodstore8
    Rep

Six years registered

Not possible to generate labels from NL to the US on my side, that's your responsibility to get my express shipping back for a NEW iPhone if you wish to do it that way.

LOL stop messing with me buddy, you literally wanted me to sell to you. The main reason why I dealt with you is to get payment in crypto on delivery like you promised and the fact that you were going to buy it in bulk.

Edited by thegoodstore8, 08 March 2018 - 02:37 PM.