ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Habbo Packet Logger

• Please log in to reply
Habbo Packet Logger

Qustom
Qustom
    Rep
    Snoop Doge

Threads: 2
Credits: 0
Eight years registered

Hi,

Ive been a member of the scripting community on habbo for a couple of years now and i always try to get people involved into it more,

there is not much to explain, its really easy to use and you can achive some nice stuff

here are some old screenshots i pulled out of my servers
T7USIcu.png

Vs5oCJQ.png

w3DwVPY.png
5A1uiVm.pngFwuDJwm.png

(one of the coolest one of a kind project ive ever seen, my boy jonas managed to purchase all the LTD's from the store, a lot of people where confused, that happend on habbo.nl)

here are some images that i did myself

N1Clk3I.png
(this was on a habbo photo)

pyZkRav.png

YBLpYu6.png

00m1rsL.png

Max users -1337

kf2RczN.png

ZPWzKSA.png
Managed to get tabs and next lines in a bot speech

jxJkvkS.png

having fake items in your inventory was a fun way to scam people that didnt know shit about scripting when it was fairly unknown
iyv8Af4.png

gave myself room mute for nearly 500hours lol

the community has also changed after years
we went from making this (its some image saved on theire database we just put the image in our room and took a photo of it keep in mind that it wasnt possible with all images)
TZCaIv2.png
to things like this
(these are used with pixels we found in theire files, we where able to get every single color on there but not as a 1x1 pixel but close enough)
KIGARGt.png

Here is an old picture of the logger
it changed drasticly

skYlN02.png

Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you reply to this topic or upgrade your account.

Edited by Qustom, 07 March 2018 - 11:16 PM.

m3wtw0
m3wtw0
    Rep
    Lurker

Threads: 0
Six years registered

Let's see

marcoshax12132
marcoshax12132
    Rep
    Junkie

Threads: 126

Six years registered

How is it used? I'm an idiot

Nigam900
Nigam900
    Rep
    $SELLER€

• PipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 11
Six years registered

I spent a beautiful part of my life playing HABBO but now I do not play anymore, but I recommend this game to communicate with people

Edited by Nigam900, 07 March 2018 - 10:26 PM.

Cladieru
Cladieru
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Six years registered

Let's try this

Qustom
Qustom
    Rep
    Snoop Doge

Eight years registered

How is it used? I'm an idiot

Gazillion tutorials on youtube, or on discord i linked aswell

Gonza81
Gonza81
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Six years registered

thanks for items

Skeith
Skeith
    Rep
    skeith.shop

Threads: 89

Six years registered

Neat, I have a lot of nostalgia with this game. Something I was pretty obsessed with for a part of my childhood lmao

So it's actually possible to exploit by injecting packets? Or is most of this stuff clientsided for fun

eOR6NoK.png

Qustom
Qustom
    Rep
    Snoop Doge

Eight years registered

Neat, I have a lot of nostalgia with this game. Something I was pretty obsessed with for a part of my childhood lmao

So it's actually possible to exploit by injecting packets? Or is most of this stuff clientsided for fun

You can actually inject stuff,
for example there is this mute bypass where you basically talk thru the robot's text
also, there is this anti bobba thing, that you are able to say anything without triggering anything, it was done by placing 0px wide characters between every letter
Just dont expect to get a gazillion goldbars serversided, you can do some actually neat things serversided, i remember cloning myself couple thousend times in a room, basically having the exact same person, name etc, in one room filled to the cap, and everyone raging since you cant kick them or get them out of the way, untill the hotel restarted,

Edited by Qustom, 07 March 2018 - 11:19 PM.

BolsoMito
BolsoMito
    Rep
    A Bad Guy

Threads: 39

Seven years registered

You can actually inject stuff,
for example there is this mute bypass where you basically talk thru the robot's text
also, there is this anti bobba thing, that you are able to say anything without triggering anything, it was done by placing 0px wide characters between every letter
Just dont expect to get a gazillion goldbars serversided, you can do some actually neat things serversided, i remember cloning myself couple thousend times in a room, basically having the exact same person, name etc, in one room filled to the cap, and everyone raging since you cant kick them or get them out of the way, untill the hotel restarted,

So... it can make itens? in habbo worldwide? i can sell or transfer this itens to other player?