ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Unlimited SoundCloud Plays

• Please log in to reply
Unlimited SoundCloud Plays

zouhairelhajir
zouhairelhajir
    Rep
    El Predator

• PipPipPipPip
Threads: 5
Credits: 0
Eight years registered

Let me see this one thank you

dona1
dona1
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Threads: 0
Six years registered

ty

beatzlol
beatzlol
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Six years registered
Ty

schn97
schn97
    Rep
    Lurker

• Pip
Six years registered

sick!

DONS12345
DONS12345
    Rep
    Lurker

Six years registered

thank you

zacascdasdwq
zacascdasdwq
    Rep
    Lurker

• Pip
Five years registered

Gratitude, thankfulness, gratefulness, or appreciation is a feeling or attitude in acknowledgment of a benefit that one has received or will receive. We have so many things to be thankful for like friends, family, a nice house, or even food but sometimes we forget how lucky we are to have all of these things.

I am thankful for my family because they are always there for me even when I don’t deserve it. I am thankful for my brothers because even though they always tease me about boys and school, I know they are very protective of me and will always have my back. I am thankful for my step mom because she is the only other girl in the house and understands me better than anyone else in my family.  She always knows how to cheer me up when i’m in a bad mood, she makes me feel good about myself when I feel insecure, and she knows when to tell my brothers to stop teasing me because they go too far sometimes. My dad and I used to be really close and I told him everything, but even though we aren't as close I know that I can go to him for anything and he won’t judge me. My Aunt Sandy is not really my aunt but I classify her as family. She has been through alot with me and has helped me get through some tough times, to me she is like a second mom sometimes or a bestfriend who I can tell my deepest secrets to.

I am thankful that I have a nice home to go to everyday. So many people are homeless or don’t have everything they want in there house. I am thankful that my house has all of our needs and that it is very homey and I am very relaxed in it. I am thankful that I have a warm bed to sleep in every night because some people don’t have a bed to sleep in.

I am thankful for all of the technology I have. Technology isn’t a necessity but I use it everyday. I use it during school to research things or type my essays on instead of using a dictionary or paper and pencil. I use it at home to watch movies and entertain myself. I am thankful that I have technology to make my life easier.

I am thankful that I never go to bed hungry and I always have food in my house. Alot of people are doing everything they can to get enough food everyday to feed their families. I have always had enough food so I don’t know what it’s like to not be able to get food whenever you like. I am thankful that when I get hungry after school I have enough food in the house to have snacks everyday after school.

I am thankful for my friends because I can tell them the things that I don’t feel like I can tell my family. Grace Sorgeloos is my best friend and she knows me better than my own family. I tell Grace everything, whenever i’m mad at someone in my family I rant to her about everything I think is wrong with my life and whenever I forget she reminds me how lucky I am to have what I have. Graces mom is like another mom(I even call her mom), she doesn’t know how much she means to me but she is there for me whenever i’m fighting with my family or friends. She is like my own personal therapist and helps me whenever I get to emotional and I feel like I can tell her anything without her judging me. All of my friends are the same, I can be myself around them and I don’t have any fear of them judging me.

chasknapp1234
chasknapp1234
    Rep
    • DevOpx •

• PipPipPipPip
Threads: 4
Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Eight years registered

Does this still work? I know these usually get patched pretty quick.

eskititlol
eskititlol
    Rep
    Lurker

Five years registered
bruh lmao

BoostTM
BoostTM
    Rep
    Professional Seller