ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Mouse Controller

• Please log in to reply
Mouse Controller

kaixianisme
kaixianisme
    Rep
    Retarded

Threads: 15
Credits: 0
Eight years registered

BACKGROUND OF ME:
Hey guys... I know that I'm new on here and all (I used to have anACCOUNTarrow-10x10.png with something like 100 posts but that was awhile ago!), but I recently started to teach myself c++. I'm more into it because it is a lot more applicable to a professional career. But I made that transition and I have all of these programs that I wrote in VB.NET just sitting on my hard drive.

I wrote this one in particular when I was 15 without any formal instruction (I am now 17), so I am rather impressed at how well put together this was. I just thought that since I have it, I'd put it out here so you guys can put some use to it! Let me know what you think. Let me know of any bugs or anything and I'llACTIVELYarrow-10x10.png try to fix them for you. But I didn't find any in my use of it!

I really want to know how it works for you all, because this is the first thing that I've ever released to the public (written entirely by me).
So PLEASE post your results with it! Thanks all (:

INFO:
So basically what this does is simply let you record a mouse pattern (with clicks) and it will repeat them for you when you press "Playback". That's all there is to it. It works very well! 
NOTE: When you run thePROGRAMarrow-10x10.png, two files will be created in the directory that the .exe is in. "Log1" and "Log2". These are what I use to write the mouse patterns into. You may open these in notepad for your own entertainment (; THEY WILL BE DELETED when the program is closed.

THERE ARE HOTKEYS for Record, Stop Record, Playback, and Stop Playback. They will appear underneath their respective buttons.
Highly suggest that you just use the Hotkeys instead of the buttons.

Please post here if you have any questions/comments. Best of luck with it, I hope that I can help some of you (:

(No, I am sorry that this does NOT record keyboard presses. I might be able to add a feature like that if enough of you ask, however.)

USAGEINSTRUCTIONSarrow-10x10.png:
This is a lot better than the programs that just "click" because it actually moves your mouse. Which makes it more difficult to detect! To maximize effect at being undetectable, I suggest that you run through thePROCESSarrow-10x10.png that you would like to repeat about 2 or 3 times during the recording. That way, when you play it back, your mouse will not follow the exact same path repeatedly. But this is not at all required. It is just my suggestion. You would probably be totally okay without that extra step, but it never hurts! (:

proofyu.jpg

Hmmm. I don't know who can approve. Here's my best guess: @Liz @Ravallo Thank You!!

Tr4TQ
Tr4TQ
    Rep

Threads: 0
Eight years registered

our cool that I test here

stuchalkin9
stuchalkin9
    Rep

Threads: 0