ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

[Newly Released Game]SkyForge - An MMORPG Futurist - Amazing Graphics - Lot of Classes

• Please log in to reply
[Newly Released Game]SkyForge - An MMORPG Futurist - Amazing Graphics - Lot of Classes

Startlord
Startlord
    Rep
    Addicted

Threads: 12
Credits: 0
Eight years registered

Last week Skyforge was released for public and i was a beta tester,and i have to say ,ITS FUCKING GOOD 4 A FREE GAME,its not p2w and the graphics are amazing,a lot of skills,clothes,intens,and classes you i'll unlock (but you start with just 3) i'll post some pics and screenshots and a link to you guys download it if u want.(i have to say,unlock new classes is kind hard in the begining,but after you unlock 2 new classes,i'll be much more eazy.)and you can create an account with the facebook,and is only 10gb.

http://sf.my.com/us

This is the real game,its not just a image,i'll show that in the screen shots.skyforge-2.jpgE3_Skyforge_Lanber_Forest.jpgSkyforge_Archer-and-Lighbinder-fight.jpgscreenshot.skyforge.1920x1200.2015-04-02Skyforge_Wallpaper_04_2880x1880_4.jpg

And now a few screenshots i took,have the graphichs,the spels,the classes i have,the Atlas of my powers and anothers things.

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

Kagebayo
Kagebayo
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 10
Credits: 0
Eight years registered

Holy crap. Those graphics are amazing. Too bad my computer's a potato, so I'll have to sadly pass up on this. :joduscry:

Thanks for giving light to the game, though.

2yjzyiq.png