ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Netflix account loses fast!!

• Please log in to reply
Netflix account loses fast!!

LeoLPSLeoLPS
LeoLPSLeoLPS
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 6
Credits: 0
Seven years registered

Hi there and thank you for reading this 

So this is my problem:

i crack a netflix account with sentry mba and i test it out,  it works perfectly so i save it ..

When i come back after like 2h the account does not work ,, the pass is changed ,,, why did it change?

I mean all i did was log in into account and log out nothing els i did not watch anything or open anyy profile i just opend it and when i got in, i log out..

I tried to don't even open the account so instead i just copyed the account from sentry mba and paste it into a text file but again after 2-3h i cold not log in ..

Whats the deal?? how is possible that the real owner changed the password ? I mean did they know that the account was cracked ? if yes how?

Pls help me out guys 

Tools i used: sentry mba and kinux leecher v1.0.1

Hey Is it thread still old? I have two netflix accounts which have been working over a year. My method is to test my combos and actually login to their email address e.g if the combo is [email protected] go to yahoo.com and login. If your lucky and can log in, delete the emails from netflix mentioning a random user logged in(different location). LOGOUT AND LOG BACK IN , THEN DELETE THE EMAIL ABOUT A "RANDOM USER LOGGED INTO THIS EMAIL ACCOUNT." Then you should be set to go.

However, if your unlucky and cant login to the email account. Then don't sign out and try to use as little as possible, so NO VPNs. Also when checking I use proxyless checkers, that might help(not sure thou). And one method a person mentioned earlier in the thread, is to Go to the Kids Profile(If there is one) and change AGE RESTRICTION.

EDIT: ONE THING!! You can check the VIEWING HISTORY AND SEE HOW LONG AGO HE LAST WACTHED FILM WAS. FROM THIS YOU CAN DECIDE WHETHER OR NOT YOU SHOULD CHANGE THE PASSWORD.

hope it helps.

Edited by LeoLPSLeoLPS, 17 December 2017 - 05:43 PM.

portu
portu
    Rep

Threads: 0
Credits: 0
Six years registered

thanks