ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Hide selenium Browsers using C#

• Please log in to reply
Hide selenium Browsers using C#

FreeMan
FreeMan
    Rep

Threads: 6
Credits: 0
Six years registered

Hello,

I am using selenium with c# to automate my work and usually running a lot of chrome instances, So i wondering if there is any code can allow me to keep them in the background and stay active at the same time?

tso0
tso0
    Rep
    Addicted

Threads: 1
Credits: 0
Six years registered

Hello,

I am using selenium with c# to automate my work and usually running a lot of chrome instances, So i wondering if there is any code can allow me to keep them in the background and stay active at the same time?

Hello. Can you explain when you say keep them in the background do you mean like you could operate the computer normally?

Basically, faking the focus of the window? If you want to do this you could possibly achieve it by hooking the window intercepting window messages and faking the return values. You would need some Win32 DllImports but I'm sure I've seen it online maybe if i have time I can search but I would recommend looking at that. You also have to consider how focus is being detected as there are many different ways to check it.

Something like this (but not this exactly): https://stackoverflo...l-other-windows