ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

{open-source} MUIPRT - Multi URL IP Rotator Tool [ Traffic bot/generator | Ad Bot ]

• Please log in to reply
{open-source} MUIPRT - Multi URL IP Rotator Tool [ Traffic bot/generator | Ad Bot ]

Kryaan
Kryaan
    Rep
    Addicted

Threads: 2
Credits: 0
One year registered

Thanks bro!

shinriski
shinriski
    Rep
    Lurker

Threads: 0
Five years registered

thanks

erin7
erin7
    Rep
    Lurker

• Pip
One year registered

MUIPRT -NickisGhosty

Multi URL IP Rotator Tool

Mostly Automatic
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was looking for an ad bot not to long ago that was open source so for one I knew I could trust it and for two so I could start learning c#, along with the obvious reason of monetizing. But it was no where to be found, so I took it upon myself to create one to help others like me needing a source to sift through to learn the inner workings. So here you are. No strings attached. Only thing I ask is that if you build the source please don't just swap some images and label it as your own, give credit where deserved. Other than that do as you wish. Enjoy.

Features:

Spoiler

Screenshot:

Spoiler

Downloads:

Spoiler

Enjoy!

Thanks brow nice app xD
ps mods feel free to move thread to where ever it fits. Wasn't sure whether or not to post here or in the leaks or what.

daojun12
daojun12
    Rep
    Lurker

Thank you, brother.