ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Scam report against | 15014-throwchance | $60

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
Scam report against | 15014-throwchance | $60

DegerIsDaddy
DegerIsDaddy
    Rep
    get ready

Threads: 186
Credits: 7

Eight years registered
Username: Throwchance

Short Description Of Product/Service: ~30 rp accounts, but he also added several hundred 400/500 rp accts as well (so i got a txt of multiple hundred accts)

Thread of sales: https://www.nulled.t...ic/262414-sold/ I think, but it's blank anyways

Screenshots of conversation: http://imgur.com/a/Pqrd7 I included basically the entire conversation, scroll down to the bottom for the more important messages

conversation 2.0 (after scam report opened) http://imgur.com/a/dqCRN

Amount scammed: $60
Additional Information: There are a few important things to understand here. Yes, I did not change the pw on this many accounts.  I don't have a pw changer and nobody will let me use theirs for a reasonable price (I'm not spending $50 to secure $60 of accounts).  

However, that's not the issue.  If these accounts were taken by owner or deleted by riot, that's my problem.  The reason I'm opening the scam report is that throwchance is 110% responsible for the accounts getting hacked.  He was on teamviewer with someone, left his computer unattended and they stole all his accounts.  That shouldn't be my problem, as it was his negligence that got the accounts stolen.  In addition, he should not have had accounts that weren't his on his computer, which would have solved the problem before it started.  In my opinion, this is like reselling.  He had possession of accounts that were not his and he distributed them (intentionally or not).  

Lastly, because I know I will have to say this 100x more times because half the monkeys who spam scam reports don't even read, even if I didn't change the password, it doesn't excuse him keeping the accounts on his computer and allowing them to be stolen.  i would not be complaining if it were any other situation other than his stupidity. It's his fault the accounts were stolen, and it is his responsibility to issue a replacement/refund.

NeverGiveUp1
NeverGiveUp1
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 163
Credits: 0

Eight years registered

Username: Throwchance

Short Description Of Product/Service: ~30 rp accounts, but he also added several hundred 400/500 rp accts as well (so i got a txt of multiple hundred accts)

Thread of sales: https://www.nulled.t...ic/262414-sold/ I think, but it's blank anyways

Screenshots of conversation: http://imgur.com/a/Pqrd7 I included basically the entire conversation, scroll down to the bottom for the more important messages

Amount scammed: $60
Additional Information: There are a few important things to understand here. Yes, I did not change the pw on this many accounts.  I don't have a pw changer and nobody will let me use theirs for a reasonable price (I'm not spending $50 to secure $60 of accounts).  

However, that's not the issue.  If these accounts were taken by owner or deleted by riot, that's my problem.  The reason I'm opening the scam report is that throwchance is 110% responsible for the accounts getting hacked.  He was on teamviewer with someone, left his computer unattended and they stole all his accounts.  That shouldn't be my problem, as it was his negligence that got the accounts stolen.  In addition, he should not have had accounts that weren't his on his computer, which would have solved the problem before it started.  In my opinion, this is like reselling.  He had possession of accounts that were not his and he distributed them (intentionally or not).  

Lastly, because I know I will have to say this 100x more times because half the monkeys who spam scam reports don't even read, even if I didn't change the password, it doesn't excuse him keeping the accounts on his computer and allowing them to be stolen.  i would not be complaining if it were any other situation other than his stupidity. 

Im not sure if he changed psw or not, i dont think he have done.

Actually if the rp (i didnt bought rp but only level 30) was from the list that his friend sold to me too, they are weird, even if i changed all the psw, after 3 days all was INVALID PSW. Yes, they was INACTIVE 2010-2016.

His friend did something bad to the combo..

Hate his friend

--

Levathian
Levathian
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 227
Credits: 22

Eight years registered

tl;dr @throwchance is a moron

adgSt5h.png

throwchance
throwchance
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 292

Eight years registered

tl;dr @throwchance is a moron
adgSt5h.png

Yes I'm a moron for trusting someone I've known for 3 years and talked to daily with a small amount of money.

DegerIsDaddy
DegerIsDaddy
    Rep
    get ready

Threads: 186
Credits: 7

Eight years registered

Im not sure if he changed psw or not, i dont think he have done.

Actually if the rp (i didnt bought rp but only level 30) was from the list that his friend sold to me too, they are weird, even if i changed all the psw, after 3 days all was INVALID PSW. Yes, they was INACTIVE 2010-2016.

His friend did something bad to the combo..

Hate his friend

Not sure who this "friend" is, but that doesn't sound possible.  Every single account stopped working.  Even if he emailed every person on the list and told them to change their pw, I doubt every single one would do it.  This also included verified accounts, so it wasn't like he just ran a pw changer.

Seller refuses to cooperate via skype, so when mods make decision just ban the account.  Such a shame he's willing to leave over a small amount of money

Claims he makes 4k a month selling accounts, but yet all his "sales" shut down when he loses $800.

Also "i have a crippling gambling addiction and i'm poor donate" :LUL:

throwchance
throwchance
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 292

Eight years registered

Not sure who this "friend" is, but that doesn't sound possible. Every single account stopped working. Even if he emailed every person on the list and told them to change their pw, I doubt every single one would do it. This also included verified accounts, so it wasn't like he just ran a pw changer.

Seller refuses to cooperate via skype, so when mods make decision just ban the account. Such a shame he's willing to leave over a small amount of money

Claims he makes 4k a month selling accounts, but yet all his "sales" shut down when he loses $800.
Also "[background=#252525]i have a crippling gambling addiction and i'm poor donate" :LUL:[/background]

I just don't see it as my fault it's common sense to change pass after buying accounts you had 3 days to change 30 passwords if it was one I could see it but 3. Also my sells arent shut done if you checked boards I'm selling another 80 unverified 1 year na.

A million other things could of happened to the accounts like getting cracked by someone else etc. But you still didn't bother to change passwords

Levathian
Levathian
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 227
Credits: 22

Eight years registered

No intention of paying out money when I already lost 700$ in accounts due to my hits being stolen. I think it's his problem for not changing pass in the 3 days he had. If not feel free to ban me

your dox will be posted as well.

dessa

pruned_2265638
pruned_2265638
    Rep
    trying to leave / Sadly is addicted

• PipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 38
Seven years registered

DOX DOX DOX 

d470f4aa71684b3fdab5cde6d8247d1a-d71sw80

pruned_21384470
pruned_21384470
    Rep
    I have not lost until I admit defeat

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 31
Seven years registered

your dox will be posted as well.

dessa

What does "dessa" mean?

o.O

NeverGiveUp1
NeverGiveUp1
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 163

Eight years registered

Not sure who this "friend" is, but that doesn't sound possible.  Every single account stopped working.  Even if he emailed every person on the list and told them to change their pw, I doubt every single one would do it.  This also included verified accounts, so it wasn't like he just ran a pw changer.

Seller refuses to cooperate via skype, so when mods make decision just ban the account.  Such a shame he's willing to leave over a small amount of money

Also "i have a crippling gambling addiction and i'm poor donate" :LUL:

Ye i know something weird happened there..

--