ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Chat and Lecheer Level.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
Chat and Lecheer Level.

Tarakan
Tarakan
    Rep
    A Cockroach

Threads: 2
Credits: 0
Eight years registered

Hello, I've forgot that this forum had an introduction before, so that is why I just posted it.

But here are the questions, is it normal for that chatbox to not allow you to type anything, or I require something for it to work properly?

And why is my Leecher Level so damn high? I didn't do anything when I got here. I've been only looking around for stuff really. Or is it the default for when you register here?

Thanks since now, kisses.

(Sorry for my bad English).

Tarakan
Tarakan
    Rep
    A Cockroach

Threads: 2
Eight years registered

But isn't a leecher the person who takes stuff from another person and spreads it around like they did the thing all by theirselves instead of giving credit to the person who actually has done it?

Still, thank you.

Royals
Royals
    Rep
    A Mystery Wrapped In a Bread Roll

Threads: 560

Eight years registered

Hello, I've forgot that this forum had an introduction before, so that is why I just posted it.

But here are the questions, is it normal for that chatbox to not allow you to type anything, or I require something for it to work properly?

And why is my Leecher Level so damn high? I didn't do anything when I got here. I've been only looking around for stuff really. Or is it the default for when you register here?

Thanks since now, kisses.

(Sorry for my bad English).

Posting in the leaks section will increase your leecher value, since your only posts are in that section it's really high, You also need a minimum of 25 posts to type int he shoutbox.

68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f