ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

This is all over my head....hoping to learn-

• Please log in to reply
This is all over my head....hoping to learn-

inawe
inawe
    Rep
    Feeling bummed

Threads: 2
Credits: 0
Eight years registered
In over my head, stupid me let him control too much and now I am struggling to get a handle on what is my reality and what hes hiding. I really could use some help. Ive tried spyware apps, going through old passwords.... hes hiding something big and time is ticking..... oh and if all that wasnt fan freaking tastic..... he and a married friend have been having an affair. I want these two to have no idea what's coming for them.... after I get access and records, her husband with get undeniable proof. They arent going to know what hit them!!!!

Karma is a big bitch!!!
Thx for letting me rant!

Many blessings!

~ In Awe -used to be of the talent here, now it's just about the lack of real helpful people

HiImRandom
HiImRandom
    Rep
    Mods keep bullying me :(

Threads: 45

Eight years registered

What a great story Kappa

Welcome to nulled, take a look at the rules if you don't want to get any problems. Enjoy your stay !

inawe
inawe
    Rep
    Feeling bummed

Threads: 2
Eight years registered

In over my head, stupid me let him control too much and now I am struggling to get a handle on what is my reality and what hes hiding. I really could use some help. Ive tried spyware apps, going through old passwords.... hes hiding something big and time is ticking..... oh and if all that wasnt fan freaking tastic..... he and a married friend have been having an affair. I want these two to have no idea what's coming for them.... after I get access and records, her husband with get undeniable proof. They arent going to know what hit them!!!!
Karma is a big bitch!!!
Thx for letting me rant!
Many blessings!

Karma is a big bitch!!!
Thx for letting me rant!
Many blessings!

Karma is a big bitch!!!
Thx for letting me rant!
Many blessings!

Hmmmm a negative already.... what exactly is so offensive?

~ In Awe -used to be of the talent here, now it's just about the lack of real helpful people