ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

[Tutorial] Free Xfinity Wifi

• Please log in to reply
[Tutorial] Free Xfinity Wifi

mcemalo
mcemalo
    Rep
    Lurker

Threads: 0
Credits: 0
Eight years registered

thx

May2Bee
May2Bee
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 10

Eight years registered
Ty

duckys
duckys
    Rep
    Addicted

Eight years registered

x

RebornRevives
RebornRevives
    Rep

Threads: 6
Eight years registered

okk

Shazad
Shazad
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Eight years registered

ty

Yochanan
Yochanan
    Rep
    Lurker

Eight years registered
This is a preliminary post to view hidden content I was forced to register for and find out if this random forum I've stumbled across is worth my time.

EDIT: Thanks, but no thanks.. I was researching for Linux & Android and stumbled across this post. Thanks for not bothering to mention what OS your secret recipe involved. I've learned in the process of researching I can change my MAC address via terminal commands in both aforementioned OS's without installing anything. I'm a Tasker user, so setting up a profile to change my MAC address once an hour will be simple.

However, had I actually been looking for a way to accomplish this task on Windows, perhaps I would have found this post useful. There might be a way to do it in Windows via the command prompt, however neither the information contained within this post nor the aim of my search were aiming for such.

Since I bothered to register, I suppose I'll peruse this forum a bit. Hopefully I can read it via Tapatalk. I think I set an internet record for the longest reply for a post one only needs to type a few letters to view the hidden content.

TL;DR: Thanks for the helpful post. Move along, nothing to see here.

Edited by Yochanan, 27 June 2015 - 06:20 AM.

SilverKnight
SilverKnight
    Rep
    Captain of the Crimson Knights

Threads: 9

Eight years registered

This is a preliminary post to view hidden content I was forced to register for and find out if this random forum I've stumbled across is worth my time.

EDIT: Thanks, but no thanks.. I was researching for Linux & Android and stumbled across this post. Thanks for not bothering to mention what OS your secret recipe involved. I've learned in the process of researching I can change my MAC address via terminal commands in both aforementioned OS's without installing anything. I'm a Tasker user, so setting up a profile to change my MAC address once an hour will be simple.

However, had I actually been looking for a way to accomplish this task on Windows, perhaps I would have found this post useful. There might be a way to do it in Windows via the command prompt, however neither the information contained within this post nor the aim of my search were aiming for such.

Since I bothered to register, I suppose I'll peruse this forum a bit. Hopefully I can read it via Tapatalk. I think I set an internet record for the longest reply for a post one only needs to type a few letters to view the hidden content.

TL;DR: Thanks for the helpful post. Move along, nothing to see here.

Yeah, I guess I could have listed OS I ran this on however I assumed that most people would know changing a MAC address was possible on any OS including android and iOS if you have root/jailbreak.  The software listed to install was to show a general example of the process but I would imagine anyone on this site would be capable of running a google search on how to change their MAC address should they not run on Windows like you were clearly capable of figuring out on your own.  Sorry I couldnt cater more specifically to your setup but am glad this at least was able to point you in the right direction of figuring it out for yourself.

Anything I show interest in or share with others on this forum is ONLY for educational purposes and will/should not be used for any illegal purposes

Yochanan
Yochanan
    Rep
    Lurker

Eight years registered

Yeah, I guess I could have listed OS I ran this on however I assumed changing a MAC address was obviously possible on any OS including android and iOS if you have root/jailbreak.  The software listed to install was to show a general example of the process but I would imagine anyone on this site would be capable of running a google search on how to change their MAC address should they not run on Windows like you were clearly capable of figuring out on your own.  Sorry I couldnt cater more specifically to your setup but am glad this at least was able to point you in the right direction of figuring it out for yourself.

I wasn't actually expecting a reply, especially so quickly. Thanks for the friendly response. Mayhap I'll find a way to contribute to the forum at some point.

Didomano20
Didomano20
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Eight years registered

ty

tammi
tammi
    Rep
    Lurker