ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

How to swap Nulled Credentials BoL?

Best Answer pruned_35061523 , 08 April 2016 - 01:45 PM

Let me try to explain.

If I open BoL without VIP/Hijacker it opens normally, asks me to log in, etc. If I used my Nulled credentials nothing happens as its obviously trying to check the BoL forums.

If I open it through VIP/Hijacker it automatically logs me in and opens BoL, without asking for any credentials

You need to download BoL hijacker first after that do this, open up BoL ( Don't log in yet ! ) , now open BoL hijacker , and now you should log in with ( anyuser:auth key )

Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
How to swap Nulled Credentials BoL?

AtheOSUser
AtheOSUser
    Rep

Threads: 4
Credits: 0

Eight years registered

So I used to login on an Old Nulled account for BoL Cracked. I plan on buying VIP soon and My BoL keeps logging me in on my old nulled account I assume. How can I tell? How do I log out of the old one and into this one?

pruned_38790897
pruned_38790897
    Rep
    Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip
Threads: 20
Eight years registered

In the "_OPEN Me _ if you have any problems" folder you should have a file named "Simply Relog" 

AtheOSUser
AtheOSUser
    Rep

Eight years registered

In the "_OPEN Me _ if you have any problems" folder you should have a file named "Simply Relog" 

I've used that, it only allows me to change the login I use for normal BoL. However my Hijack/VIP just automatically logs in without asking me to log into any new/my Nulled Credentials.

pruned_38790897
pruned_38790897
    Rep
    Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip
Threads: 20
Eight years registered

What do you mean with nulled credentials? For using "Vip" bol you just have to insert the "auth key" that nulled give to you instead of the account password when you login into "bol" 

AtheOSUser
AtheOSUser
    Rep

Eight years registered

What do you mean with nulled credentials? For using "Vip" bol you just have to insert the "auth key" that nulled give to you instead of the account password when you login into "bol" 

Let me try to explain.

If I open BoL without VIP/Hijacker it opens normally, asks me to log in, etc. If I used my Nulled credentials nothing happens as its obviously trying to check the BoL forums.

If I open it through VIP/Hijacker it automatically logs me in and opens BoL, without asking for any credentials

pruned_35061523
pruned_35061523
    Rep
    Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 36

Eight years registered
✓  Best Answer

Let me try to explain.

You need to download BoL hijacker first after that do this, open up BoL ( Don't log in yet ! ) , now open BoL hijacker , and now you should log in with ( anyuser:auth key )

Posted Image

AtheOSUser
AtheOSUser
    Rep

Eight years registered

And that fixes my problem. Thank you very much. I was trying to use BoLVIP instead of Hijacker.

pruned_35061523
pruned_35061523
    Rep
    Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 36

Eight years registered

And that fixes my problem. Thank you very much. I was trying to use BoLVIP instead of Hijacker.

No problem =)

Posted Image