ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

RuneScape 3, Does anyone play?

• Please log in to reply
RuneScape 3, Does anyone play?

pruned_28490806
pruned_28490806
    Rep
    Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip
Threads: 0
Credits: 0
Eight years registered

Well Im playing 07scape and Iam having a blast with it. Never though something could get me locked for one game so long. Also the the prices of coins are better so i pref 07>rs3

Chloe
Chloe
    Rep
    #nno - Scotland Branch

Threads: 163

Eight years registered

That's fine. It's obviously your opinion against mine, nothing wrong with that. 

I might try RS later to definitely check the pvp.

But kinda know already what I will expect.

Anyway, cheers.

Its mostly about gear/levels. 2 people who both have max gear will have a very close fight, but 2 people, one who has nearly max and one who has max will not be a very close fight (assuming they both know how to PvP). Unless you're playing a maxed acc with ~1b bank you wont get very far with PvP, thus why so few people do it. If like me you're lucky enough to have the pleasure of playing on a maxed acc with maxed gear, RS has one of the most enjoyable PvP systems out there. I've heavily PvP'd on quite a few games, mostly WoW, OSRS, and DS. I like to think I know what I'm talking about, and the new RS combat has a lot of skill involved. Yes, knowing when to use abilities is one part of it, but its not simply "stand in one place till one of you outdamages the other". There is now more movement involved than most MMOs, a lot of gear switching, spell/prayer utilisation, healing properly, using familiars properly, quickswitches, and more too.

However, if you're not maxed and staking about 1b in gear you dont really have a chance (if you're PvPing in wildi that is, duel arena is pretty much just polypore duals now...)

Anyway have a look into it and see what you think. Make sure you're checking it out on a mems acc with all abilities unlocked, trying to do it without the high tier abilities is like trying to drive without a windscreen. Possible by sticking your head out the window, and it gets the job done, but you wont enjoy it.

Posted ImagePosted Image
http://dylannulled.eu/
stefsot's waifu for laifu

The Original Nulled: Chloe Royals Sweden Hadriiw pruned_57384491 killerabgg will Azrin Miku CemAgain CloudOld Radi
Other Notable Members: pruned_2948725 (il est bae) Hadr0x Dan Jokerart Levathian Miro 0x22 Exploit stefsot Darakath Exclusive BallSack pruned_124339 pruned_77543607 Minion lostit alpacca pruned_73275917 alpacca

Pablo - HQ stories

MISTERKWADO es hq gibe btc pls

aluy
aluy
    Rep

• PipPip
Threads: 3
Eight years registered

i play more runescape 07 than runescape 3 imo its dead lol