ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Scam report against | /user/721363-majd800 | $13

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
Scam report against | /user/721363-majd800 | $13

zRad
zRad
    Rep
    Young CEO

Threads: 14
Credits: 1

It's unfortunate that you're resorting to personal attacks rather than addressing the issues at hand. "Bump" comments are standard practice in many online forums to keep threads active and visible. If you had taken a closer look, you'd notice the vouches and positive feedback scattered throughout other pages.

The current market conditions affect everyone, not just me. However, that doesn't excuse your behavior of trying to get free services by avoiding payment. Let's stay focused on resolving our disagreement rather than deflecting with baseless accusations

MV6FHgI.gif

zRad
zRad
    Rep
    Young CEO

Personally I will also report you to dropbox so they ban your account on there. We both know this way of service is Illegal. Their terms and service does not allow it. I also knew from the start that it Will last for a month MAX then I’d either get kicked from the dropbox team or the whole account getting banned. Good luck

I believe you're the individual who posted a thread seeking "500GB or more of cloud storage," and now you're resorting to reporting me to Dropbox. Quite ironic, isn't it? hahaha

MV6FHgI.gif

majd800
majd800
    Rep
    Cracker ~ Leaker

• PipPipPipPip
Threads: 8
Credits: 0
Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Seven years registered
Well buddy you resorted to your ban methods and threats, so I am simply doing the same. Yes I was asking for it but I did not mention any service names.

zRad
zRad
    Rep
    Young CEO

I merely suggested checking Nulled; if you fail to respond within 12 hours, you could potentially face a ban. Is that really a threat? I'm just looking out for you, buddy

MV6FHgI.gif

majd800
majd800
    Rep
    Cracker ~ Leaker

• PipPipPipPip
Deal with caution
Seven years registered
Okay bro. Honestly I don’t want to argue about anymore. It is useless to argure over 13$, however, we can settle this either I pay you after a few days (I should be getting verified very soon) or unadd me from the cloud team.

zRad
zRad
    Rep
    Young CEO

Okay bro. Honestly I don’t want to argue about anymore. It is useless to argure over 13$, however, we can settle this either I pay you after a few days (I should be getting verified very soon) or unadd me from the cloud team.

I won't remove you from the Dropbox after you've already used it; nothing comes for free. I'm not keen on waiting days for a payment of just $13, which you claim is a small amount. Your options are straightforward: either make the LTC payment or transfer via PayPal (Friends and Family)

MV6FHgI.gif

majd800
majd800
    Rep
    Cracker ~ Leaker

• PipPipPipPip
Deal with caution
Seven years registered
Bro you love to rush things. This is the Online world and you cannot force payment nor I can enforce the use of service. You can end the service simply by removing me from the team and We’ll never be in contact again. Because as I iterated multiple times that I simply do not have the means to deliver that momey to you. I know it seems counter inuitive to not have a payment method, but Paypal Friends and Service has been disabled. I cannot send payments that way, the other method which is LTC, I will research for a good provider to buy crypto from and send you. Also note that the money you refunded hasn’t even reached my account yet, so I’ll lose 30$ just because of this whole mess. Anyhow, pick whichever suits you

zRad
zRad
    Rep
    Young CEO

Bro you love to rush things. This is the Online world and you cannot force payment nor I can enforce the use of service. You can end the service simply by removing me from the team and We’ll never be in contact again. Because as I iterated multiple times that I simply do not have the means to deliver that momey to you. I know it seems counter inuitive to not have a payment method, but Paypal Friends and Service has been disabled. I cannot send payments that way, the other method which is LTC, I will research for a good provider to buy crypto from and send you. Also note that the money you refunded hasn’t even reached my account yet, so I’ll lose 30$ just because of this whole mess. Anyhow, pick whichever suits you

I have evidence confirming that the refund has indeed reached your account. Your claim of losing $30 due to this situation seems inconsistent with the facts.

Let's address the crux of the matter: you agreed to purchase the service for $13, which I provided. Now, after using it for days, it's unreasonable to suggest that you can simply walk away without fulfilling your financial obligation. It's essential to honor agreements and uphold responsibilities, especially in business transactions

MV6FHgI.gif

zRad
zRad
    Rep
    Young CEO

@Lucas  

MV6FHgI.gif

majd800
majd800
    Rep
    Cracker ~ Leaker

• PipPipPipPip
Deal with caution
Seven years registered
Well since the money has not arrived, then you simply do not deliver the service anymore. I don’t get how it’s an issue for you to end the service. What kind of business is that?