ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

What way do you level 1-100?

• Please log in to reply
What way do you level 1-100?

BillyMcMartin
BillyMcMartin
    Rep

Threads: 11
Credits: 0
Eight years registered

Hello! Im leveling up a new character atm. It's a druid, full heirlooms and level 46 atm. I wonder what way do you level 1-100?

ZaWarudold
ZaWarudold
    Rep
    A Y Y L M A O

Threads: 34
Eight years registered

buy lvl 90 boost Kappa

Posted Image

Sakata
Sakata
    Rep
    Addicted

Threads: 32
Eight years registered

raf dungs

9WK3bX5.png

pruned_38706231
pruned_38706231
    Rep
    Addicted

• PipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 30
Eight years registered

its level 100 boost now btw and not 90

Caprias
Caprias
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 1
Eight years registered

as usual... get tank/heal spec if your class is able to and spam dungeons from 15-85, after that questing in pandaland jade forrest with heirlooms is pretty much 85-90 in a day, 90-94 questing and the last 6 lvl preparing bonus zones and complete them with double xp potions (the 300% and 20% from garn) by flying.

I wouldn't bot nowadays tho if you want to play at the start of legion... every few months hb gets banwaved and if you get too you can say bye WoW for 6 months or make a new account.

I.. really would like to bot tho.. the last 2 classes i need to 100 will be a pain in the ass to level :(

Jiinx
Jiinx
    Rep

Threads: 0
Eight years registered

zygor + dungeons, boost @ 90 from friends

Alphagamma
Alphagamma
    Rep
    Lurker

Eight years registered

Hello! Im leveling up a new character atm. It's a druid, full heirlooms and level 46 atm. I wonder what way do you level 1-100?

Find/hire a level 100 individual with the "Pathfinder" achievement that allows flying in Warlords of Draenor content, and who is willing to "boost" your level 46 Druid by means of select dungeon grinding until level 90. At that point, you'll need to get to level 91 to unlock the "Excess Potion of Accelerated Learning"  from your Garrison + purchase 2-3 "Elixir of the Rapid Mind." That's 320% experience right off the bat without heirlooms(if you have them, use them, of course). You're level 100 booster then flys you around the all the Warlords zones in a particular order, killing what's required for the Bonus Objectives, but leaving one mob/criteria uncompleted to allow you to return later to all those Bonus Objectives, use the potions and elixirs, and you'll be granted massive of amounts of experience in no time at all. Brought my characters from 91-100 in about an hour, or less.

There are PLENTY of YouTube videos out there that outline the specific order + other tips to achieve this. You'll find them easily.

This is how my wife and I leveled my alternate EU account with all the classes quickly. Ready to go for raiding, and some PvP on the side. I can know longer tolerate leveling through dungeons with full heirlooms after doing them for so many years on my main account in the U.S. Especially when you have to put up with folks that are downright nefarious, because of how trivial leveling is now.

At any rate, good luck. 

“We''ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American people believe is false.”  William Casey, CIA Director, 1981

Aexis
Aexis
    Rep
    Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip
Eight years registered

Questing is the fastest if you're solo. If RaF then chain dungeons, make sure to do a new one every time and do all the quests for it.

lenhoo
lenhoo
    Rep

Eight years registered

i use honorbuddy and afk, it'll get 100lv atm

Mefkin666
Mefkin666
    Rep
    Lurker

Eight years registered

Try to get lvl for - mining, herbalism. On private servers is the only way to. Use TP list(admin panel) that to speed up the process.