ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

[#1] The REAL G2A Refund Method - DOUBLE YOUR MONEY

• Please log in to reply
[#1] The REAL G2A Refund Method - DOUBLE YOUR MONEY

Binary
Binary
    Rep
    Do you want to be a one or a zero. The choice is yours.

• PipPipPip
Threads: 29
Credits: 0

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Half year registered

Hi there, apologies for the clickbait title.

I'm seeing a lot of this scam go around, and lots of people are actually paying these scammers. The scam involves G2A "glitches", "refunds", "scripts" or "exploits". 

Here's the gist: these posts usually dangle some kind of digital carrot, asking you to use scripts on your browser (think Tampermonkey or similar tools) under the guise of unlocking unheard-of deals or refunds on G2A. But, plot twist – these scripts are more trick than treat. Instead of leading you to a pot of gaming gold, they reroute the payment info to the scammer's address. Yep, you guessed it – it's a classic case of "if it seems too good to be true, it probably is."

Now, I know we're all savvy internet users here, but even the best of us can get caught up in the excitement of a seemingly easy win.

If your after a better method probably best to look at something like this: https://www.nulled.t...etutorialmethod

I can't be certain if it works still but just stick to these good old methods. 

Please DO NOT fall for these scams.

Dotbinary-500x250.png

Binary-Ref.png

silentc0re
silentc0re
    Rep

Threads: 0

Eight years registered

Hey man, thank you for sharing this information, I'm glad you posted this for other to see!
Was thinking of doing the same thing, I unfortunately fell for it for 70 USD, honestly kinda surprised that I did but you live you learn right 

When I later deobfuscated the code they had hidden multiple BTC addresses in the code, the entire java script code was obfuscated so it was hard to read intially.

moneydev
moneydev
    Rep
    Read my signature, explains the DWC/middleman notice

Threads: 108

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
User has joined recently.
Make sure to use a MiddleMan.
Five years registered

Hi there, apologies for the clickbait title.

I'm seeing a lot of this scam go around, and lots of people are actually paying these scammers. The scam involves G2A "glitches", "refunds", "scripts" or "exploits". 

Here's the gist: these posts usually dangle some kind of digital carrot, asking you to use scripts on your browser (think Tampermonkey or similar tools) under the guise of unlocking unheard-of deals or refunds on G2A. But, plot twist – these scripts are more trick than treat. Instead of leading you to a pot of gaming gold, they reroute the payment info to the scammer's address. Yep, you guessed it – it's a classic case of "if it seems too good to be true, it probably is."

Now, I know we're all savvy internet users here, but even the best of us can get caught up in the excitement of a seemingly easy win.

If your after a better method probably best to look at something like this: https://www.nulled.t...etutorialmethod

I can't be certain if it works still but just stick to these good old methods. 

Please DO NOT fall for these scams.

Or be me and hit G2A with GayPal l0gz (won't discuss further here) cash out Steam ez pz :jew:

Owner of Cheato

My DWC will remain indefinitely as told by Lucas, which is fair due to my past mistakes out of immaturity - I was banned in 2020 for cracking releases and resharing onto another forum, so I will need to regain the trust of Nulled staff (especially Lucas) and members. Please deal with caution, obviously - I am more than happy to use and cover a middleman in any trade.

(I do not have an actual scam report open)

AI1q0ZW.png

selol
selol
    Rep
    Lurker

Threads: 0

ty

NeoElChapo
NeoElChapo
    Rep
    ---NEO---