ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Faker should get a Champion when he retires

• Please log in to reply
Faker should get a Champion when he retires

n1ethan
n1ethan
    Rep
    Lurker

Threads: 1
Credits: 0

I see a lot of people saying he should get a legendary skin etc. I think it would be dope for him to get a whole ass champion.

“Faker, the demon king” or some shit. Would need to low-key look like faker without looking silly / out of place on summoner’s rift. Probably some sort of control mage. Kit should resemble a mix of his signature champions (Ryze, LB, Azir, Ori, good luck balance team).

n1ethan
n1ethan
    Rep
    Lurker

Threads: 1

I see a lot of people saying he should get a legendary skin etc. I think it would be dope for him to get a whole ass champion.

“Faker, the demon king” or some shit. Would need to low-key look like faker without looking silly / out of place on summoner’s rift. Probably some sort of control mage. Kit should resemble a mix of his signature champions (Ryze, LB, Azir, Ori, good luck balance team). router login 192.168.l.l.link/

I got this,...

lauryfriese
lauryfriese
    Rep
    Lurker

Threads: 0

“Faker, the demon king” or some shit. Would need to low-key look like faker without looking silly / out of place on summoner’s rift. Probably some sort of control mage. Kit should resemble a mix of his signature champions (Ryze, LB, Azir, Ori, good luck balance team). Candy Crush

This is awesome and best.

mazenwael12345
mazenwael12345
    Rep
    Lurker

<3

7evaa
7evaa
    Rep

Half year registered

jeez stop copypasting reddit posts

Rimmy10
Rimmy10
    Rep

• PipPip

Definitely needs something in the game to remember him by but idk about a whole champion.  Maybe a lowkey champion that isn't literally him.