ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

I’m new to Clash of Clans and this sub

• Please log in to reply
I’m new to Clash of Clans and this sub

etkonwgno
etkonwgno
    Rep
    Lurker

Threads: 1
Credits: 0

Okay so if you guys could give me some tips on how to set up my base, that would help. Please explain it in a way you would a child! Also what do I do with the guild? Most guilds I join just kick me right away, I’m assuming it’s because of my low level?

Also what’s this sub like? Most subs I’ve bothered to join are all so toxic, it’s here so that’s expected but if I could find some chill subs, that would be cool. So is this sub chill or is it more like a bunch of troops raiding your village whenever you post something?

etkonwgno
etkonwgno
    Rep
    Lurker

Threads: 1
Credits: 0

Okay so if you guys could give me some tips on how to set up my base, that would help. Please explain it in a way you would a child! Also what do I do with the guild? Most guilds I join just kick me right away, I’m assuming it’s because of my low level? https://1921681001.id/ 

Also what’s this sub like? Most subs I’ve bothered to join are all so toxic, it’s here so that’s expected but if I could find some chill subs, that would be cool. So is this sub chill or is it more like a bunch of troops raiding your village whenever you post something?

I got this,...