ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Seven Knights AI

• Please log in to reply
Seven Knights AI

iamartrich
iamartrich
    Rep

Threads: 3
Credits: 0
Eight years registered

:wub:  SUPER THANKS   :wub:

<3  <3  <3  >>> DAELUS <<<  <3  <3  <3

:D THX 4 UR HARDWORK  :D

EpWLllo.png?1

can we use more emotions? please !!!

Edited by iamartrich, 06 March 2016 - 07:34 PM.

mohan
mohan
    Rep
    Lurker

Threads: 1
Eight years registered

i have been using the 2.3 version posted by lostit with no problems at all. i haven't had any of my heros sold by the bot

gensogames
gensogames
    Rep
    Lurker

Threads: 0
Eight years registered

I got problem Its doesnt work here its always tab backward. how can i fix it?

varmossa
varmossa
    Rep

Eight years registered

Thanks for the bot. too bad that we cant switch teams in between sequencer runs. Else, farming gem, farming ace, farming gems can be done in a jiffy.

pruned_82264249
pruned_82264249
    Rep
    Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip
Threads: 3
Eight years registered

Hello, I'm having issues with the bot but can't search for anything related to it. It runs normally, detects the game mode, (Raid), and the logs just writes ERROR: Out of Memory constantly after that. This machine I'm using is pretty new, (2 months), do anyone have any idea why is this happening?

Sorry, I've not seen that error. Is this error being printed in the log box? I can take a look at the code and maybe see if I can see what kinds of situations would print that, if it is.

Does this version fix the ninja sell all heroes 100%? I know it says it updated in the changelog but I'm still pretty skeptical as it's risky af. I appreciate the hard work and hopefully can confirm selling heroes is fixed.

There was a Function called, "SellAllHeroes" it's gone as well as everything that called it.

i found a also removed all the pieces of extraneous code that I found which was related to it.

i have been using the 2.3 version posted by lostit with no problems at all. i haven't had any of my heros sold by the bot

Yeah you wouldn't experience it there. the way that code was triggered was basically looking for changes in the branding code, so changing the link at the top, or the licensing status box at the bottom these types of things are commonly changed when cracking applications so they were pretty smart in the hooks they used. There were a few other places as well if you basically just skipped over the license checking instead of doing what lostit did in making it just believe it processed fine, it would trigger as well.

It actually involved an extraneous class i believe it was called exposed, and it added checks in places. to cause it to go into Hero Management, trigger a function called EnableNinjaMode which would make both bluestacks and the bot invisible then start selling your heroes. brutal code, if you want to compare the versions of code before and after the removal you can see what was there.

Thanks for the bot. too bad that we cant switch teams in between sequencer runs. Else, farming gem, farming ace, farming gems can be done in a jiffy.

That's actually something I noticed too, switching teams or atleast switching skills would be very beneficial. I have a few ideas in mind of things I'm interested in taking a poke at but I get maybe an hour a day at best to look at the code of this so I'll not likely be making to many new additions to this.

Personally these are things I'm thinking to eventually look into, But these are just challenges I'd like to explore, no guarantee that I'll actually do any of them. Anyone that wants to take a crack at this is more then welcome. If you pull off some good mods, Fell free to pass them over and we can merge or efforts, or take over completely if you wish, i just ask that we keep our changes open to the community.

Raid changes:

- max and Min level

- Optional attack each dragon a max of 1 time.

Skill system:

- complete overhaul, detect cooling down and queued skills/changes made to them by status effects.

- maybe detect skill queue attempts which fail.

- Skill priority system vs skill order.

- Multiple Skill profiles defined at any given time, selectable for different situations.

Sequencer:

- Team select

- Formation Select

- Skill Profile select

flyingsluggerma
flyingsluggerma
    Rep
    Lurker

Eight years registered

Hey, so ive been having problems with the bot not being able to find Bluestacks even though it is active and playing the game. I was hoping someone would know what my problem is since I can not find any information. Thanks

Also the link to download bluestacks on the main post always says 403 forbidden for me. Is that a problem with my computer?

Edited by flyingsluggerma, 07 March 2016 - 04:41 AM.

aceace1
aceace1
    Rep

Eight years registered
Hey man thanks for all the hard work on working for a fix for the bot. Really appreciate it

Just a question though, I can't seem to get the save setting right it keeps prompting me saying access denied something to do with C :/_global.bson

takeo27
takeo27
    Rep

Threads: 2
Eight years registered

So far. 2.3 1.0.44 fix doesn't mess up with me.

Edit: It doesn't detect Arena keys if you still haven't used the 2x arena points for 10 tries.

banban112
banban112
    Rep

Eight years registered

Sorry, I've not seen that error. Is this error being printed in the log box? I can take a look at the code and maybe see if I can see what kinds of situations would print that, if it is.

Yes, the log box goes like -> Initializing Arena.... Error: Out of Memory repeatedly, apparantly no one else has the same problem?

takeo27
takeo27
    Rep

Threads: 2
Eight years registered

Yes, the log box goes like -> Initializing Arena.... Error: Out of Memory repeatedly, apparantly no one else has the same problem?

I think the problem lies in your bluestacks. if im not mistaken, bluestacks had an issue before of the memory thingy. I had this problem on my other computer but all i did was check the programs and stuff needed for the ai and bluestacks to run like directx and such.