ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Seven Knights AI

• Please log in to reply
Seven Knights AI

pruned_82264249
pruned_82264249
    Rep
    Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip
Threads: 3
Credits: 0
Eight years registered

I wanted to start a thread to discuss the Seven Knights AI. For people to be able to help each other with the issues the run into and to freely provide feedback with out negative impact to their leecher level. If this is not the right place for this then Can someone direct us to where it would be appropriate?

This seems like a safe place so, here it is.

Downloads will be updated to this thread:

https://www.nulled.c...ated-for-v1044/

With that I open the floor to you all.

Daelus

Edited by daelus, 05 March 2016 - 03:49 PM.

pruned_75954468
pruned_75954468
    Rep
    Lurker

• Pip
Threads: 0
Eight years registered

Hey, appreciate this thread to get rid of my leecher level. Not really too familiar with writing code or anything so Im not sure what I can contribute to this site, which I guess makes me a bit of a leecher, but i've always been up for discusison! So far I like Heartcold and I currently run 2.3. I've considered getting a subscription but i dont really want to pay a subscription for a mobile game.... Doesn't seem worth it at all. I advise people not to download cracks of anything past 2.3 because I've heard that the Heartcold team is implementing something to fuck up cracked bots like selling heroes and such if the licensing doesnt verify. 

pruned_82264249
pruned_82264249
    Rep
    Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip
Eight years registered

Oh that stuff was in 2.3 as well. While pulling out their licensing api I found it. I've since removed all that as well from this code.

If I could find a cracked or deobfuscated version of anything newer I'd see what I can do about pulling all that out of it as well. Myself I'm not good enough on the deobfuscating part to dig to deep into that and clean it up... Though it's clearly reversable, i'm just not sure the best way to go about it. And figuring out what class1001 does, with all the strings encoded too.... Yeah.

They actually built their licensing and malicious checks into alot of the bot's logic, So it'll do a check against the license or tamper then if that passes do the actual check.

I was disappointed in their pricing and payment methods, but when I found the stuff about Selling all your heroes, that was just cruel. Now I wouldn't give them money even if I was considering using this bot for more then just the entertainment of modifying it.

richurdd
richurdd
    Rep

Eight years registered

Thanks for what you are doing. Greatly appreciated. Some times the arena part will go the the ready screen but will not actually start. But hey can't complain about it. Coding does seems fun but it looks really complicated. 

ellice
ellice
    Rep

Threads: 1
Eight years registered
Dis you use .net reflector to get the src code?

pruned_82264249
pruned_82264249
    Rep
    Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip
Eight years registered

I actually ended up using DnSpy, it did a cleaner job and actually gave me a resx for the resource files, which is much easier to work with. 

samdeen95
samdeen95
    Rep

Eight years registered

Thanks for you effort! Still hoping for the crack!

In BS, I cannot open the inbox to collect keys and such, it will just hang. No issue about computer.

samdeen1
samdeen1
    Rep
    Lurker

Eight years registered

Thanks for your hardwork!!

banban112
banban112
    Rep

Eight years registered

Hello, I'm having issues with the bot but can't search for anything related to it. It runs normally, detects the game mode, (Raid), and the logs just writes ERROR: Out of Memory constantly after that. This machine I'm using is pretty new, (2 months), do anyone have any idea why is this happening?

kentama110
kentama110
    Rep
    Lurker

Eight years registered

Does this version fix the ninja sell all heroes 100%? I know it says it updated in the changelog but I'm still pretty skeptical as it's risky af. I appreciate the hard work and hopefully can confirm selling heroes is fixed.